X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

This ones also a favorite - I like 'em tied up.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Great pics, M!!! *thud*

Comment

Thanks Grace.. I wanted something to cheer me up.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            Thanks Grace.. I wanted something to cheer me up.
            *hugs* Shawn's good for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              *hugs* Shawn's good for that.
              Yes he is.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

This ones also a favorite - I like 'em tied up.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...01/James10.jpg
                Unf! Definitely one of my favorites! Thanks for the pics
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Unf! Definitely one of my favorites! Thanks for the pics
                  You're very welcome. It's one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

You're very welcome. It's one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.
                    I'm really horrible at picking favorites but I think it is one of my favs too
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I'm really horrible at picking favorites but I think it is one of my favs too
                      I have a few favorites and they all include whump.

First and foremost is Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark. Next is Spellingg Bee, and last is Lassie Did a Bad, Bad thing.. My favorite season (meaning the one I watch the most) is Season 3.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay, I don't know if any of you know this but James Roday is a very good singer.. A link was posted to a song on a Psych thread on USA Network and I thought I'd share since I have downloaded the song and can hardly contain my fangirlie giddiness whenever I hear it. LOL

Ideas as Opiates

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

*goes into flailing, squeeing, fangirly mess* Oh my word! This is fantastic!!! He's got a really good voice!

Comment

*goes into flailing, squeeing, fangirly mess* Oh my word! This is fantastic!!! He's got a really good voice!
                            I KNOW!! TELL ME ABOUT IT! RIGHT?!! And the fact that this song is so fantastic without him as well just makes his part in it Stupendous-temendous-fabulous-sexylicious-studdly-beautiful-gorgeous-amazing-awesome-extraordinary!!!!!!! Hahaha.. Because, yes, I had to add those words into one in order to come up with a word strong enough to express how I feel about his part in it.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I KNOW!! TELL ME ABOUT IT! RIGHT?!! And the fact that this song is so fantastic without him as well just makes his part in it Stupendous-temendous-fabulous-sexylicious-studdly-beautiful-gorgeous-amazing-awesome-extraordinary!!!!!!! Hahaha.. Because, yes, I had to add those words into one in order to come up with a word strong enough to express how I feel about his part in it.
                              I'm going to use that. It is very hot. *fans self* Did I mention how much I like musically gifted guys? A lot.

Comment

I'm going to use that. It is very hot. *fans self* Did I mention how much I like musically gifted guys? A lot.
                                Oh, me too!!! That man (James) is just SEXY now.. Not that he wasn't before, it's just a higher level now.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X