No announcement yet.

Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, with the considerable amount of shows that I watch getting cancelled, I was just excited for a renewal

The second half of season is probably going to be the same as the first half: EPIC!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Well, with the considerable amount of shows that I watch getting cancelled, I was just excited for a renewal

The second half of season is probably going to be the same as the first half: EPIC!
      You know, there's only have three of the seven episodes that I actually like of the new season... I haven't seen the one where Juliet and Shawn go on vacation or whatever so I'm not sure about that one yet.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        You know, there's only have three of the seven episodes that I actually like of the new season... I haven't seen the one where Juliet and Shawn go on vacation or whatever so I'm not sure about that one yet.
        Oh, I really liked that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Oh, I really liked that one.
          Of course you do; It's SHULES! But seriously, other than that aspect, what is the ep about? You know me, I like spoilers.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I loved it because of... Shules!

The guest stars were also cool and the Henry, Gus, and Lassie bits were hilarious
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Of course you do; It's SHULES! But seriously, other than that aspect, what is the ep about? You know me, I like spoilers.
              Hey, I'm not a hardcore shipper, it was just cute.

I loved it because of... Shules!

The guest stars were also cool and the Henry, Gus, and Lassie bits were hilarious
              Loved their part, so funny.

Comment

Oh, by the way.. I dunno if anyone else in here is interested in writing Psych fanfic (other than me ) but here is a great site to find some good fics to read..

Psychfic

Here's a place to find ideas for fics if you need them.

Challenges

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh, by the way.. I dunno if anyone else in here is interested in writing Psych fanfic (other than me ) but here is a great site to find some good fics to read..

Psychfic

Here's a place to find ideas for fics if you need them.

Challenges
                  I'm not a writer, I've made a few Shules vids though

I love Psychfic, I still need to read many of the fics there
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not a writer, I've made a few Shules vids though

I love Psychfic, I still need to read many of the fics there
                    There are a few that I wouldn't read because the premise turned out to be the same: Shawn being tortured for something or other, Juliet being there in the end, end scene with him in the hospital bed and Juliet snuggling.. But there are a few that I have saved. I post there as well as FF.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

There are a few that I wouldn't read because the premise turned out to be the same: Shawn being tortured for something or other, Juliet being there in the end, end scene with him in the hospital bed and Juliet snuggling.. But there are a few that I have saved. I post there as well as FF.
                      As long as they're good reads I don't mind the similar plots I don't really like FF but it's the biggest one out there, so I read a lot of fanfic from it
                      sigpic

Comment

As long as they're good reads I don't mind the similar plots I don't really like FF but it's the biggest one out there, so I read a lot of fanfic from it
                        I don't mind FF.. I'm on LJ too but the only stories I tend to post there are House MD ones.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that.. Can't you go online somewhere and catch up??
                          As I'm not doing all this youtube-thing (and don't know how many of the eps are online there) I fear not. My hope is that they will continuing releasing DVD-boxes.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            As I'm not doing all this youtube-thing (and don't know how many of the eps are online there) I fear not. My hope is that they will continuing releasing DVD-boxes.
                            Well, I know of one site that does have all the eps but I don't know if they have them in German.. It's called Watch Series Online

Here's hoping you can catch up one way or another.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, I know of one site that does have all the eps but I don't know if they have them in German.. It's called Watch Series Online

Here's hoping you can catch up one way or another.
                              German is not necessary for me. The most stuff I'm watching in original dubbing now. Thanks for the link !

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh, hey! Another Psych thread!

I was out looking this week. Where do you find all your pics? I was at a couple of sites and either the gallery was down or I couldn't save the pics.

Love this whole show!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X