Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Ha..Ha...Ha.. I can do the frickin Hokey Pokey. I thought you meant real dancing.
    Well, I wanted you to start out simple, you don't want to break something. *busts a move*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      Well, I wanted you to start out simple, you don't want to break something. *busts a move*
      What am I, 60? *folds arms over chest in a pout* I'll have you know that I can bust a move quite well on my own. I just might jiggle a little while doing it.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

What am I, 60? *folds arms over chest in a pout* I'll have you know that I can bust a move quite well on my own. I just might jiggle a little while doing it.
        Yep, you're old.
        I'd like to see, thank you very much. *crosses arms and puts on best pouty face in return*

Comment

Yep, you're old.
          I'd like to see, thank you very much. *crosses arms and puts on best pouty face in return*
          Well, as much as I'd love to dance circles around you, I can't. I'm trying to write an updated chapter for my Harry Potter/Doctor Who crossover and I keep getting distracted. Not that I mind, mind you. I like watching TV (Doctor Who) and chatting.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, as much as I'd love to dance circles around you, I can't. I'm trying to write an updated chapter for my Harry Potter/Doctor Who crossover and I keep getting distracted. Not that I mind, mind you. I like watching TV (Doctor Who) and chatting.
            Hehe. We'll just call it a truce.
            Ooh, good luck with that. Sorry I don't know DrWho. Distracted I know...I'm supposed to be studying or doing a lab report.

Comment

Hehe. We'll just call it a truce.
              Ooh, good luck with that. Sorry I don't know DrWho. Distracted I know...I'm supposed to be studying or doing a lab report.
              Haha.. Yeah, I'm close to just putting the story away and leaving it for another time. I've written an entire page tonight and I suppose that's something eh? Especially considering I haven't updated since July.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Haha.. Yeah, I'm close to just putting the story away and leaving it for another time. I've written an entire page tonight and I suppose that's something eh? Especially considering I haven't updated since July.
                That is something. Good work.
                Work has just started piling up for this week...its kinda overwhelming.

Comment

That is something. Good work.
                  Work has just started piling up for this week...its kinda overwhelming.
                  I'm sure it is.. I never wanted to deal with College homework.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm sure it is.. I never wanted to deal with College homework.
                    Good decision.
                    I keep getting distracted.

Comment

OMG A Psych thread!!!

Who else is excited for season 7?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I haven't even seen all of season 6 yet
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          OMG A Psych thread!!!

Me mememe!!!! I'm super excited!! Can't wait for the rest of 6 either.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            OMG A Psych thread!!!

Welcome!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I haven't even seen all of season 6 yet
                            I'm with Linda - I haven't even seen all of season 6 yet. I have no idea what's supposed to happen in season 7 so I'm not sure that I'm horribly excited for it. I'm just excited for season 6 to finish.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Me mememe!!!! I'm super excited!! Can't wait for the rest of 6 either.
                              Season 6? Wow! I would love to watch season 4 (stupid German-networks!!!)

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Season 6? Wow! I would love to watch season 4 (stupid German-networks!!!)
                                Yeah, sorry about that.. Can't you go online somewhere and catch up??

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X