White Collar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Agreed with Morbo. And Linda, my gf gets lost in them too, and she and her roommate were quite heartbroken when I told them he was gay.

That being said, I like this show, but I just am never in the mood to watch it when it is on. I haven't watched it since the middle of the second season. I own seasons 1 and 2 though, so I will probably catch up soon.
    What???? You're kidding....Please tell me you're kidding !!!
    sigpic

Comment

Lol I mentioned it earlier in the thread.

He's into men...I don't know if he is into women as well but he is into men.
      sigpic

Comment

This is a pretty fun quiz.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whi...mes/profiler1/

I'm a Junior G-Man.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          Lol I mentioned it earlier in the thread.

He's into men...I don't know if he is into women as well but he is into men.
          I probably forgot
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Sadly it failed over here after only one season . Hope that we will get DVD-releases after it got cancelled on the network ... *sigh* just like Psych
            They cancelled the show in Germany?! I thought they simply finished airing the first season and wanted to wait a bit before going on with season two. I caught two episodes on German TV ('Hard Sell' and 'Vital Signs') before I ordered the DVD sets and spent the whole of last November catching up.

I think it's a very fun show to watch and I thoroughly enjoy the great chemistry between all the cast. On a whole, the show very much reminds me of Leverage, which I'm also a huge fan of. Owning the season one DVD set of Leverage way before it first aired over here, I was so happy to see they finally planned airing the episodes in Germany. Yet, the horrendous way they cut the pilot to bits and pieces to fit the ad roaster, I never bothered with the German airing schedule again.

Anyway, back to topic. I'm definitely with Morbo on the spoiler front but to be fair to other readers who might not be of the same mind, I suggest putting everything in spoiler tags that concerns unaired episodes. So anything that has aired in the US would be fair game. What do you think?
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

I'm a huge fan too - I'd almost go as far as to say I was addicted to the show. The characters are just awesome (and the actors and actress play off each other brilliantly ) and it's so much fun to watch them struggle with each other and their very own temptations.

The season three mid-season cliffhanger all but drove me nuts, although - catching up on the show from season one since last November - I only had to wait for barely a month until the next episode aired.
              Twinchy---
              sigpic
              FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

I'm already so looking forward to tonight's episode.
                Twinchy---
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
                  I'm already so looking forward to tonight's episode.
                  You and me both, Twinchy! I'm particularly anticipating the role a certain guest star is going to play in tonight's episode as well as in the grand scheme of the end of the season.

Mini spoiler for episode 3.14
                  Spoiler:
                  I really like Beau Bridges as Agent Kramer but he's bound to bring lots of trouble with him. Hopefully Peter and Agent Kramer don't ruin their age-long friendship over Neal.
                  twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

Great episode tonight! Loved seeing Beau Bridges.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yeah, Beau Bridges was great - Agent Kramer did a marvellous job of putting some fear into Neal (he needs that).

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                      Mini spoiler for episode 3.14
                      Spoiler:
                      I really like Beau Bridges as Agent Kramer but he's bound to bring lots of trouble with him. Hopefully Peter and Agent Kramer don't ruin their age-long friendship over Neal.
                      I hope so too. That'd break my heart for all three of them (and I really don't believe for one moment Neal would want to be the cause for that).
                      Twinchy---
                      sigpic

Comment

The End Theme kinda reminds sneaking mode theme from MGS 2
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

How can the network possibly be so mean to us viewers to have us wait an additional week for the next ep?!
                          Twinchy---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
                            How can the network possibly be so mean to us viewers to have us wait an additional week for the next ep?!
                            Not that I'm actually fond of the delay but I rather struggle with the prospect of the practically interminal hiatus after the next two episodes.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like the show. It's good popcorn fluff. I also enjoy staring at Neal. Nom nom nom.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...5osho1_500.jpg

*small sigh*
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 February 2012, 11:11 PM.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I've enjoyed this show since the premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X