No announcement yet.

Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive TV Guide article on Person of Interest posted by Totally Irrelevant
    http://jjlowe58.tumblr.com/post/2708...icle-on-person

Also CBS has Person Of Interest Comic Con Panel video. Link is to Part 1

http://www.cbs.com/comiccon/video/22...est-panel-pt-1
    sigpic

Comment

This show is currently airing on Channel Five in the UK, on the 2nd episode and really enjoying it.
      Has it been renewed for a 2nd season? (Dont want to trawl through the thread incase of spoilers)

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        This show is currently airing on Channel Five in the UK, on the 2nd episode and really enjoying it.
        Has it been renewed for a 2nd season? (Dont want to trawl through the thread incase of spoilers)
        Yes, it's been renewed.
        Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
          Yes, it's been renewed.
          Great news, really liking this series.

Comment

Season 2 starts in the US on Sept 27.
            sigpic

Comment

Take notes and pay attention, because it's a very complex show and builds on itself.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Person of Interest Season 1 DVD release is today
                sigpic

Comment

^ Indeed! I can't wait to rewatch S1 before S2 starts.
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

yeah, i need to get me one. I too want to watch it from the beginning to see all i've missed

sigpic

Comment

In the uk they releasing the first season in January !!! Dammit, I hope iTunes have it soon or some other platforms..really want to watch this
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        In the uk they releasing the first season in January !!! Dammit, I hope iTunes have it soon or some other platforms..really want to watch this
                        Season ones currently showing on Five on Tuesdays at 9/10pm cant remember which one

Comment

I believe the first episode of series 2 starts tonight, can anyone confirm?
                          sigpic

Comment

According to my online episode list it does.

Person of Interest: The Contingency
                            Reese asks Detectives Carter and Fusco for help finding Finch, who was kidnapped by his nemesis.

Episode number: 2x1
                            Airdate: Thursday September 27th, 2012

Director: Richard J. Lewis
                            Writer: Denise Thé, Jonathan Nolan
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yes, premieres tonight. No one better get between me and my tv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                                Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                                Season ones currently showing on Five on Tuesdays at 9/10pm cant remember which one
                                5 Online have S1 Eps 6 and 7 available on their player just now and quite a nice section about the show : (Beware of any unwanted spoilers): Episodes

Wish I'd found this a lot sooner!

*Waves to everyone able to catch S2 tonight*

Have fun !
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X