X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Episode 1.21 Many Happy Returns
    Spoiler:
    It’s Reese’s birthday, and Finch gifts him with a day off; especially when he realizes that The Machine’s latest number is sure to revive painful memories.
    PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, May 3 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    I am freaking excited for the next episode. You can tell that Nolan family has talent. Christopher does the batman films(and other good ones like Inception.) While the brother Jonathan is running things with Person of Interest.
    sigpic

Favorite quote:
    McKay: You shot me!
    Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
    Ronon: You shot me, too.
    Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

DUDE!!!

this show is sooooooo good

so much history and such a great friendship. It's like every single moment is a nugget of this massive tapestry.

and I will say, nothing is scarier than a ticked off Reese.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        Episode 1.21 Many Happy Returns
        Spoiler:
        It’s Reese’s birthday, and Finch gifts him with a day off; especially when he realizes that The Machine’s latest number is sure to revive painful memories.
        PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, May 3 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
        Once again an excellent episode! Glad we finally found out what happened...
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Ooh, 1x22 was awesome! I can't wait until next week! That's going to be the finale, I guess? I do hope the next season will be just as good and have as many episodes as this one! There aren't that many shows left that still have 24 eps a season...
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I need to watch it again because I got a phone call and missed parts.....but yeah, so good.

sigpic

Comment

I loved seeing more of Nathan, the Machine and even Finch's personal life. The ending was unexpected too.
              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

As soon as finch said what he said I knew it'd come back to haunt him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Ooh, 1x22 was awesome! I can't wait until next week! That's going to be the finale, I guess? I do hope the next season will be just as good and have as many episodes as this one! There aren't that many shows left that still have 24 eps a season...
                  LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I'm going to miss not having it on after next week's season finale.
                  3.23-Firewall
                  Spoiler:
                  When a psychologist’s number comes up, Reese must protect her from one of her patients while eluding capture by the FBI, who are closing in fast. Meanwhile, Finch receives an unwelcome visit from an old acquaintance.

PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, May 17 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT)
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a theory
                    Spoiler:

the FBI isn't against finch, per se, the machine is sentient and protecting itself, and they want to shut it down. Finch is the key to that.

sigpic

Comment

Season finale should be good and I can't wait for season two. They just keep me guessing. This show has a lot of potential.
                      sigpic

Favorite quote:
                      McKay: You shot me!
                      Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                      Ronon: You shot me, too.
                      Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        I have a theory
                        Spoiler:

the FBI isn't against finch, per se, the machine is sentient and protecting itself, and they want to shut it down. Finch is the key to that.
                        Interesting theory Sky!
                        Spoiler:
                        Not sold on them wanting to shut it down part. I can definitely see it protecting itself; would love to know what coding Nathan entered to safe-guard it. He had to of shared it with Fitch since Fitch has access to the machine now.
                        Looking forward to the finale as I hope we get a few more answers on this .

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                        Season finale should be good and I can't wait for season two. They just keep me guessing. This show has a lot of potential.
                        I love how they keep us guessing and that we are feed small clues each episode!
                        sigpic

Comment

i think (regards to last week's episode)
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, i think Nathan put in that back door, then when he and fitch were attacked - either they've said that happened or I'm putting two and two together, nathan's death, fitch's injuries - Nathan give the info to Fitch in an effort to regain control.

On the other hand, remember when Nathan first got curious about it? and the machine watched him typing or after he asked the questions and the machine noted that Nathan was a threat. Maybe the machine's programming is 'do your job, at all costs, do your job and protect yourself so that you can'.

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else wondering if

Spoiler:
                            Nathan was killed because he added the contingency plan to the machine's programming? I don't remember if we were told how he died but the machine had given his number, right? So there had to have been some premeditation for it to know what was going to happen.

Perhaps someone (terrorists, Elias (?), rogue group, CIA/FBI faction etc) wants to get their hands on the machine and use it however they want by using the backdoor Nathan added? Maybe they went after him first but he was killed because he couldn't/didn't want to help them.

Didn't we see the machine targeting Finch and Reese too at some point? Considering the machine is self-sufficient it's possible it sees them as a threat to its own existence, because if the government prevents the terrorist attacks etc and they take care of the individual cases then in the end there might no longer be a need for the machine. Of course that would take years but we don't know how well Finch programmed it and how the machine thinks...

Oh and as for that woman... I thought perhaps the CIA/FBI had been after her as well, maybe because she opposed the machine/them and is supposed to be dead. Perhaps she, like Nathan knew too much and was 'killed'. She's been on the run ever since (wasn't she also in that town with no surveillance, internet and cell phones etc?) and somehow found Finch, either through Nathan's son or because she followed the guy they saved in the last episode and it was just a coincidence that she ran into him. But now she knows he, not Nathan, created the machine and will probably contact him in the finale to either join forces with him or enlist him to get rid of the machine (or maybe just to get relocated and be left alone).

Or maybe I'm completely wrong!
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I hope Fosco and Carter find out about each other.
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                                I hope Fosco and Carter find out about each other.
                                Season finale spoilers

Spoiler:
                                They do

It was a great episode. I thought the writers had forgotten about Root. I thought it was great they pulled so many enemies together. The one thing that ticked me off was how the promo lied to us about the Machine being used to track down Reese. It wasn't used at all.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X