Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enrico is in a word....AWESOME!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Looks like more back story for Reese in the next episode:
      Spoiler:
      Matsya Nyaya – The Machine’s latest mark puts Reese undercover as part of an armored truck crew, a case that brings back memories of his last CIA mission and painful decisions he was forced to make.

PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, April 26.
      Last edited by JanSam; 13 April 2012, 01:40 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Another two weeks?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

is that new or old? because i remember him already doing that

and yeah, for a very popular show they are certainly mucking with it a lot.

the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if it's been a success despite what some exec thought and now they just don't care if they kill it or keep it.

On the other hand, is has been an unexpected success and i THINK renewed for next year and maybe they're just trying to stretch those last few episodes to May sweeps instead of burning them off now.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It is listed as episode 20, so new episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              is that new or old? because i remember him already doing that

and yeah, for a very popular show they are certainly mucking with it a lot.

the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if it's been a success despite what some exec thought and now they just don't care if they kill it or keep it.

On the other hand, is has been an unexpected success and i THINK renewed for next year and maybe they're just trying to stretch those last few episodes to May sweeps instead of burning them off now.
              It was an old episode. Thier isn't a new one until the end of April mostly likely because of May sweeps.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                It was an old episode. Thier isn't a new one until the end of April mostly likely because of May sweeps.
                It's a new one:

Fans of CBS’ Person of Interest will have to tough it out until April 26 for the next new episode, but based on these first-look photos, it promises to be well worth the wait.

Spoiler:
                In “Matsya Nyaya” — the first in a streak of all-original episodes leading up to the Season 1 finale airing May 17 — The Machine’s latest mark sends Reese undercover as part of an armored truck crew. That case evokes memories of Reese’s last mission for the CIA and the painful decisions he was forced to make. As seen here, Annie Parisse (As the World Turns, Unforgettable) reprises her role of Reese’s partner, Claire Stanton, in flashback.

promo pics at link
                http://tvline.com/2012/04/13/person-...review-photos/
                sigpic

Comment

Not according to CBS it wasn't. The website says last night's episode was a rerun
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Sorry I wasn't clear. The post wasn't intended for last night's episode; perhaps I should have posted next NEW episode. I thought by the date of April 26 it would indicate the next new episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

This show can become my favorite show on TV pretty soon. They have so many storylines the play with. Elias, Reese past, the "machine" back story with Finch. Mentalist was a favorite non-sci-fi but this show has the potential to be my new fav. Hope it sticks around for 4-5 seasons.
                      sigpic

Favorite quote:
                      McKay: You shot me!
                      Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                      Ronon: You shot me, too.
                      Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Ooooh, Matsya Nyaya was an excellent episode!
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yes excellent episode!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          So co-incidence that the Chinese also used "machine" when they told his partner what was taken??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                            Yes excellent episode!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            So co-incidence that the Chinese also used "machine" when they told his partner what was taken??
                            Spoiler:
                            I was thinking the same! And I also wondered if Reese could actually speak Chinese and had heard what the man said...
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

This is becoming my favorite show. I want to know more about the Machine.
                              sigpic

Favorite quote:
                              McKay: You shot me!
                              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                              Ronon: You shot me, too.
                              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Episode 1.21 Many Happy Returns
                                Spoiler:
                                It’s Reese’s birthday, and Finch gifts him with a day off; especially when he realizes that The Machine’s latest number is sure to revive painful memories.
                                PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, May 3 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X