No announcement yet.

Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for it to start up again too. Also, I'm happy that's it's been officially renewed by CBS.
    sigpic

Comment

Woot to the renewal!!!!

Next episode is the 29th
      E18-Identity Crisis
      Spoiler:
      REESE AND FINCH MUST OVERCOME AN IDENTITY CRISIS WHEN IT APPEARS THEIR LATEST POI IS LEADING A DOUBLE LIFE.

sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait for hte dvd's. I want to go back and rewatch, cause I know i'll see even more that I missed the first time around
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah you do. I watched it online to catch up on episodes I had missed. I happened to sit down one day when Matt was watching it on the DVR; got hooked on the show after watching the second one. Unfortunately, the other housemate deleted them so only way to rewatch is to catch them on CBS site which they only have the recently shown episodes. But I have rewatch a few and you do catch more.

Haven't heard when DVDs will be released but I'll be getting them.
          sigpic

Comment

I think we can fairly guess that the DVDs will be released sometime between August and October, but I would say more late September and early October. I watched the first episode and decided to watch it after the first season arrived on DVD!..and it got renewed for a second season!
            sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Nathan? Did I hear that right?

I can't help but feel sorry for Lionel..
              Spoiler:
              at least he got to help the good guys this time.

Wow Carter is pretty mad. Anyone pick up any new details from
              Spoiler:
              the new FBI agent's discussion with her?

sigpic

Comment

That's what I heard too, which had me totally puzzled. I like Finch's comment about the social networking pages though! Made me giggle. Thoroughly enjoyed the episode and can't wait for more. I just wish there weren't so many weeks between them...
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

LOL yeah the social networking comments had me laughing too.

Not so long a wait this time

“Flesh and Blood”
                  Spoiler:
                  When The Machine spits out five numbers, naming the Don of each of New York’s crime families, Reese and Finch suspect Elias is planning to eliminate his competition
                  on PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, April 5 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
                  sigpic

Comment

He said Nathan....so Finch was hallucnating???? or on his trip was back in the past, which is why he was so mellow and not all up tight.

I think it may also be commentary on Nathan and what happened. Finch trusted him and i'm thinking nathan betrayed him, leading to the reserved and secretive man he is now

sigpic

Comment

Hmm...I was thinking it was commentary that Fitch was getting close to Reese. From what we've seen Nathan and Fitch were very good friends but we don't know if Nathan betrayed him or if he was killed because of his association to the machine and Fitch feels guilty. Or did I miss a clue?
                      sigpic

Comment

you haven't. We still don't know why nathan died. All we know is that the machine deemed him a threat because he was curious.

My interpretation is that Nathan died in the same accident/event that crippled Finch. which led to finch dropping off the face of the earth. But it also seemed to firm his resolve to use the machine for good.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode!

Spoiler:
                          I doubt Elias will stay in jail long...

Looks like we have a wait for the next episode dang it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree with you Jan, we haven't seen the last of that character.. That said, hope they don't drag it out too long. nothing bugs me more than 'immortal' bad guys

sigpic

Comment

But he is not shown as an "immortal" bad guy that would be correct if he was someone constantly being in a shooting match with John. He is a real mastermind, someone with the appropriate skills and a lot of useful connections and because of that it's very logical that he could be around for a long time. And I really hope so
                              Last edited by Gwin; 09 April 2012, 03:41 AM.
                              That's all folks.

Comment

maybe, maybe not. If he's around John has to get the upper hand now and then or it just gets old, at least to me. Nothing annoys me more than to have a bad guy that just keeps skating away.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X