• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't wait
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

PoI won the peoples choice for best new drama.

not a massive prize in the grand scheme of things, but every 'bonus point' counts when you're a show whose future is uncertain (as I read it it went from 'likely to be cancelled' to 'might be renewed' due to growing interest in the show)

fingers crossed.

Regardless, I know this is one DVD set I'll get when it comes out.

sigpic

Comment

Last night's episode was kinda fun
        Spoiler:

I don't slash them, but seeing Finch toss tons of cash down on the table with 'fix him and it's yours' kinda screams slash. Course it also shows that he's a man that gets what he wants, has the money to pay for it, just lacks the physicality to make it happen
        Mr Reese, on the other hand, is more 'seize the day' but, as we saw, even all gimped up, could kick butt and take what he wants.
        the whole opposites thing is fun to watch. And I laughed out loud with finch and his 'i got this and this and this' when they moved in.

I loved seeing reese fight the computers while finch got a taste of what it was like to run around. there were also some very funny lines tucked in there, but were just so drolly delivered that you almost have to stop and think to hear them all.

I do wonder how things will play out iwth nathan though. We know his former partner died...did he die as in was killed by the NSA or did Finch or Finch's machine kill him to protect itself?

I really hope the show doesn't take a 'hal' turn. I don't want to see 'evil computer', but if it turns out that finch killed his former partner it probably wont' take reese long to figure that out.

I also liked that Carter may be collaborating a bit. Adds a new dynamic

I'm just so hooked on this show and i really hope it survives for another season.

sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the ep too.

Spoiler:
          As for Nathan... I was kinda worried at the end of the ep that he might betray Finch because he was so interested in the machine, its workings and Finch's motivation. I almost missed the threat warning because I was waiting for him to stab him in the back or something... But the NSA obviously still thinks it's all Nathan's doing so I'm going to assume he was either killed by them or by that snooping guy from the NSA. Maybe because he refused to show them how it worked or hand over control and Finch realized he had to get the heck out there. He might have even been present during the attack (they met him at the office after all) and maybe that's how he ended up with his condition.

As for the slash element; I don't see it. But it was cute to see Finch with all the stuff he got Reese. I think Finch might start to see Reese as a (good) friend and partner in 'crime', like Nathan used to be and that was why he was so worried. And he finally got the guy he wanted to help him out with the machine. Can't imagine there are a lot of qualified people out there that would be willing to do the same thing as Reese because most people actually have a life or a family. And they also work well together.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            PoI won the peoples choice for best new drama.

not a massive prize in the grand scheme of things, but every 'bonus point' counts when you're a show whose future is uncertain (as I read it it went from 'likely to be cancelled' to 'might be renewed' due to growing interest in the show)

fingers crossed.
            Mine as well. Of the small handful of new shows this season I tried out, this is my favorite.

Enjoyed last night's ep as well.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

It seems to have done well last night with a 3.2 18-49 and 14.7 mil viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...dience/116374/

I really hope it gets renewed, I think it should. Last night's ep was great, I love this show now. I've been liking it more and more these past few eps, especially since they've started bringing Carter more into things. At first, the eps seemed to drag a bit more to me, because everytime they'd go to the Carter character I'd feel like it was taking away from what was going on in the rest of the episode.
              sigpic

Comment

I watched the first three episodes when they aired they are awesome so I decided to wait for DVD release because this is a show that I want to watch in a one sitting and not wait every week for an episode I'll even buy it if it gets only this season but I'm hoping that it gets renewed Michael emerson is my favorite tv actor and Jim caviezel is awesome as well! Hope it gets renewed!
                sigpic

Comment

Really enjoyed the last episode! I was wondering though if anyone knew who "Edward Stuart" was? I googled him but couldn't really find anything relevant.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Good episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    So now that the machine identified Reese and Fusco as "threats" will Fitch know what Reese has been up to and will it come to a head. Love how we get a little backstory with each episode! I don't think Elias is going to be happy he lost all that money...

No idea who Edward Stewart is.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am really loving this show
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

it is easily my favorite new (non syfy) drama!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

what i'm wondering about the machine
                          Spoiler:

first, is it real or is it Finch? And if it's real...is it sentient enough to protect itself? Or did it kill Finch's first partner?

sigpic

Comment

Interesting thought there Sky..
                            Spoiler:
                            I think the machine is real; just because of the episode where Finch was explaining it to his partner. I'm now trying to remember if the machine identified the partner as a "threat" or as a number at the end of one of the episodes. If the machine is real; would Finch kill his partner if he felt he was a threat to the machine? That ex-FBI agent was sure scared when "Uncle Harold" was mentioned.
                            sigpic

Comment

the machine DID note the partner as a threat. In the episode
                              Spoiler:
                              where we see the partner, see the FBI coming in, finch beats them in, pours water on his partner's laptop to keep the secret....it's where finch gives the partner a number and he gives it to the fbi and they find that one of their own was a double agent, so it proved that the machine worked....at the very end of that episode it is revealed that the machine sees the partner as a threat

sigpic

Comment

So, even though it's on basketball hiatus, can't wait for it to start again

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X