• Time
  • Show
Clear All

billy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
      Uh oh.... :: hides gigs and gigs of Wraith stuff ::

so glad we get a new ep this week!!! I thought they would skip due to the holiday, but they aren't! *fangirl squee*

is it just me...or does Mr. Reese have....just about the sexiest human voice ever....
      Its just you. Now Mr. Finich...
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

They both have pleasant voices. Finch for the voice over/intro and when they're on the phone. Reese's voice is sexier though.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

awesome show
          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

I got a little teary eyed on the last episode at the end. Poor Mr. Reese....
            sigpic

Comment

I love this show. Last night's episode was awesome.
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much of what the CIA guy told Carter was true...

Oh, and what was supposedly wrong with Reese's hair?! I think it looks good on him and he certainly doesn't need to 'modernize' it.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm thinking it was half truths;
                  Spoiler:
                  if Reese killed her it was because she was dirty. That would warrant having trust issues and not knowing who to trust.
                  I look forward to finding out.

I don't see anything wrong with Reese....ahem his hair
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh geez....

Spoiler:

I almost started bawling when Mr. Reese got shot. I'm so glad cop lady helped him in the end.

There is nothing wrong with Mr. Reese hair. I like the grey, it suits him well.... very very well....
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh geez....

Spoiler:

I almost started bawling when Mr. Reese got shot. I'm so glad cop lady helped him in the end.

There is nothing wrong with Mr. Reese hair. I like the grey, it suits him well.... very very well....
                      Spoiler:
                      I think its obvious nothing is going to happen to Reese but I am more curious how it will be resolved. I hate cliffhangers sometimes
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I think its obvious nothing is going to happen to Reese but I am more curious how it will be resolved. I hate cliffhangers sometimes
                        Spoiler:
                        that's not always true. I've watched a few shows where they have killed off a main character when you wouldn't think they would have. Mr. Finch they would have to keep, as he's the brains of the op, but they could easily replace the brawn. That's not my POV, it just happens to be one of TPTB all too often. I just can't wait to see what the next season brings
                        sigpic

Comment

the show has a full season so it should be back after the first of the year....unless I'm remembering wrong. I thought it got a full 22-24 episode order
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            that's not always true. I've watched a few shows where they have killed off a main character when you wouldn't think they would have. Mr. Finch they would have to keep, as he's the brains of the op, but they could easily replace the brawn. That's not my POV, it just happens to be one of TPTB all too often. I just can't wait to see what the next season brings
                            They are not going to kill of the male lead in its first season. This just doesn't happen on broadcast tv
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh nice, at least I won't have to wait for summer!
                              sigpic

Comment

Person of Interest returns this Thursday January 12th with episode Super.

Episode details...

Spoiler:
                                DETECTIVE CARTER WITNESSES A CASE FIRSTHAND, ON “PERSON OF INTEREST,” THURSDAY, JAN. 12
                                CHEAT TWEET: Reese & Finch reveal a POI case 2 Carter so she can decide if she wants in on #PersonOfInterest, 1/12 @9pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/vL4eKO
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X