Person of Interest - Discussion/Spoilers/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Elias is the mob boss that Carter broke out of prison at the end of last season. They showed him in the first episode this season.
    More info on Elias
    Spoiler:

[S01E07] Witness The Machine identifies a school teacher who witnessed a mob hit as their next POI and Reese and Finch rush to save his life.
    Elias played a big part in season 1 as a major foe.

Thanks. I did see the one where she rescued him. Methinks I need to go and watch Season 1 and lots of Season 2 to catch up.

Comment

So... (Spoiler for the next three episodes)

Spoiler:
      One of the team is going to die, but who???
      http://www.tvguide.com/News/Person-o...b&profileid=01

Comment

I hope i am wrong but my money is on Fusco
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

But that's so obvious. When has any show really shown things like that in the promo accurately?
          Spoiler:
          what about bear? Reese made that crack about getting him a vest.

Or what if carter 'dies' to protect her family, goes into hiding to keep them safe
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            But that's so obvious. When has any show really shown things like that in the promo accurately?
            Spoiler:
            what about bear? Reese made that crack about getting him a vest.

Or what if carter 'dies' to protect her family, goes into hiding to keep them safe
            Yeah, Im thinking Fusco is far too obvious from what we have seen in the previews.

Spoiler:
            Don't think it will be Reese/Finch, so that leaves Carter, Shaw and Bear...

One thing I do know, is that this show has many twists and turns, so I'm just going to sit back and watch...

Comment

Yes, that's one thing I love about the show, I can't figure it out ahead of time. Which is what I usually do with many other shows.

sigpic

Comment

this weeks episode was awesome
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

So I take it Carter's most recent partner
                  Spoiler:
                  was killed in last week's episode?
                  I miss one episode and stuff happens.
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 13 November 2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    So I take it Carter's most recent partner was killed in last week's episode? I miss one episode and stuff happens.
                    Yes Carter most recent partner
                    Spoiler:
                    was shot. An Carter kill the shooter.

This was a wicked episode. HR is so going to regret messing with Carter. Sadly I got a feeling a lot more innocent police officers are going to be getting buried after the next episode, as HR unleash its criminal allies on city to kill Reece. I wonder if the FBI will finally make Carter an agent after she bought down HR and the Russian gang in a single day or will they take all the credit.

I wonder if we will see the machine reveal that its god mode was never deactivated to our heroes, as it intervenes to directly save our team. An nothing better happen to Bear, I am not confident with Reese ordering a bullet proof vest for him through.

One thing I was tiny bit annoy at was that Carter didn't go to the judge that the team helped back in the first season for an arrest warrant. I know they needed a judge that was corrupt so they can have their chase through new york and a confession out of the Mayor chief of staff , but still it annoying she didn't even try to contract him. He owes Reese and Finch a favour.
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 13 November 2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      I hope i am wrong but my money is on Fusco
                      I could imagine it
                      Spoiler:
                      Fusco. He probably going to go to the station and gather up every good, clean cop he knows and lead them into a shoot out to rescue Reece and Carter who been trapped and surrounded by HR and its criminal allies in a building. An he made a big point about him being a reform character and Carter can trust him. Hell they might as well just hand him his death certificate now and get it over and done with. Reform characters have a habit of dying.

I hope we don't have a cop out with Carter or Fusco going into protection arrange by fitch or FBI. I wouldn't be surprise if we see the FBI arrive in force as well, arresting 10, 15 cops caught just before carrying out a massacre, with a boot load of drugs. The FBI is going to investigate NYPD from top to bottom.

I am sure Elias will be moving his pawns into position to take full advantage of the removal of two of the most powerful criminal entities from New york city and the complete disorganisation of the police force after it been gutted out of all of it corrupt officers.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 13 November 2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Pretty awesome episode, but I can only see things going down hill for our friends from here...

My money would be on Fusco, but since hes been so heavily focused on in the promos, Im not too sure...I cant see them taking Reese out, even though
                        Spoiler:
                        its his number next episode...

I think my moneys on Carter or Bear at the moment... Or maybe even Harold?

Oh, and for these next two episodes, can I ask for spoilers to be marked, however small, as some of us aren't in the states and have to watch it later, and don't want any twists spoiled...

Comment

I agree on the spoilers folks. Let's please remember that other parts of the world are behind us and any details about current episodes should be tagged.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I don't want them to kill any of them team

But i kind of changed my mind on it being Fusco now, if its for real, and a real death i think it might be finch, however it could also be carter faking her own death and coming back in the next 2 or 3 episodes once HR is completely gone

Maybe its the Machine itself?
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              One thing I was tiny bit annoy at was that Carter
                              Spoiler:
                              didn't go to the judge that the team helped back in the first season for an arrest warrant. I know they needed a judge that was corrupt so they can have their chase through new york and a confession out of the Mayor chief of staff , but still it annoying she didn't even try to contract him. He owes Reese and Finch a favour.
                              Yeah I thought about the same thing but
                              Spoiler:
                              then remembered Carter didn't know about the judge from the first season and since she wasn't including John or Harold with her plan, why would they tell her?

And Hedwig, last I knew CBS.com was streaming the recent episodes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                Yeah I thought about the same thing but
                                Spoiler:
                                then remembered Carter didn't know about the judge from the first season and since she wasn't including John or Harold with her plan, why would they tell her?

And Hedwig, last I knew CBS.com was streaming the recent episodes.
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought they might have discussed judge options after carter called in Reese to help her out.

Comment

Working...
                                X