• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
    Yes, thanks.
    That was all I was talking about.

*High Fives back*
    Chase is hot but I honestly don't think I could date him in real life.. Although, I did like him when he was with Cameron, though I didn't like Cameron herself.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Chase is hot but I honestly don't think I could date him in real life.. Although, I did like him when he was with Cameron, though I didn't like Cameron herself.
      I would not kick him out of my bed. I see nothing wrong with him. He rides a slippery slope of morals. Who doesn't?
      Posting at.............
      http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
        I would not kick him out of my bed. I see nothing wrong with him. He rides a slippery slope of morals. Who doesn't?
        True..

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

i barely watch this show anymore. i'm going to watch the last ep, though. if i remember. i'm *very* disappointed cuddy's not going to be in it.

no matter what a person feels for/about the house/cuddy relationship, it *was* important to the character...

this ignoring reminds me of stargate.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

regarding series final of 'house'...

Spoiler:
            i didn't see all of it. i really didn't want to. i didn't like the ending.

after how they handled (dropped) cuddy and the house/cuddy relationship and storyline, i lost interest quickly. even with her gone, the h/c storyline should have been better addressed.

and cuddy should have been in the last ep. forget stacy being one of house's hallucinations, it should have been cuddy.

whatever happened between the cuddy actor and the producers should *not* have bled into the storyline/series. i've seen other series do this, and it's bad form. this should have been about the 'character', not the actress or the producers.

i'm not sorry this series was canceled.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I watched the finale and I agree with you about Cuddy she should have been there
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I also agree that Cuddy should have been there. I found the final episode to be so depressing. I'd hoped the show would have ended on a 'high', but I came away feeling sad and depressed.
                Perhaps it's just as well the show has ended.
                sigpic

Comment

Can someone give me a synopsis of how the series ended??? I'm too chicken to actually watch it.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Can someone give me a synopsis of how the series ended??? I'm too chicken to actually watch it.
                    Spoiler:

House woke up in a burning building with his dead, heroin-addicted former patient next to him. Apparently they went there to shoot themselves up or something like that, because their presence or how the fire started was ever explained.

Anyway, he looks around, realizes there are flames on the floor below and then sees Kutner standing there. House wonders why he's seeing his dead former fellow and Kutner asks him what happened for him to end up here.

Turns out that with Wilson's chemo not working and House's "pranks" of flushing expensive season baseball (or whatever sport) tickets from Foreman (trying to become his new friend, knowing Wilson will be dead in 5 months) through the toilets meant House would be in jail for 6 months, while Wilson only has 5 months left to live. House tries to get Wilson to take the blame since he wouldn't go to jail anyway, but Wilson feels that would give House the idea he can get away with anything and that's not good if he's not there to bail him out of trouble in the future, so he refuses.

Meanwhile, Amber shows up and asks House to continue with his story about what happened and why he did what he did.

Amber of Kutner tells him that dying isn't everything either; he lives for the puzzles, who happen to be his patients (he's moaning about those he saved ending up dead anyway in 75 years or so) and dead is just... nothingness.

More stuff about the patient and things with Wilson, then Stacey turns up to tell House there is still something to live for (love, family) and he brushes her off saying she's married and Cuddy is gone... his chance at happiness is over.

Then, in the end House is motivated to leave the burning building but he fall through the by fire weakened floor and ends up lying on the ground floor. I think it's still Stacey at that point who's trying to keep him going but I could be wrong.

In the meantime Wilson and Foreman realize House hasn't shown up to work and has been gone for two (?) days and isn't answering his phone. They go to his place but can't find him. Then they're checking something out about his last patient, the heroin addict, in the hopes of finding House but they end up empty-handed. But, they see a burning building at the end of the street and for some reason just seem to know that's where they can find House. They run over to it.

In the building, House finally gets up again (without his cane, which is still on the first floor through which he fell) and moves towards the exit.

We see Foreman and Wilson outside and they see him coming up to the door and then when they want to go over to him some burning beam falls down atop of House and he goes down. More fire, explosions and firefighters etc show up and they can't get to House.

Then, when House's team and Wilson are sitting outside of the building the firefighters carry out a dead body. We see Foreman in the hospital's mortuary telling Wilson that the pathologist confirms it was House.

We're at the funeral (or cremation?) for House and see his former and current team members and other people from his life talking about who he was and what he meant to them. It was all a bit bizarre, with everyone making him sound like he was great ("in his way he made me a better father", "he hired me when no one else wanted me", "he was willing to kill me, there aren't a lot of people who would" etc) and then Wilson snaps when it's his turn and he tells everyone what an awful and manipulative bastard House was. Then he gets a text message telling him to shut up.

Next we see Wilson arrive at his (or House's?) doorstep with House sitting on the steps, clearly waiting for him. Turns out the body they found was his former patient and he switched the dental records for the ID. Wilson gets mad at him for doing this, telling him he can never go back to medicine and blah blah and then House tells him that for all intents and purposes he's dead. So what does Wilson want to do for his remaining five months?

We end with House peeing down a bridge before the two get back on their motor cycles. Wilson attempts to talk about when the cancer gets worse but House brushes it off saying something about cancer being uninteresting (I don't recall the exact words) and they drive off...

That's what I remember. It's possible I forgot some things but this was from the top of my head, best I could do.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      Spoiler:

House woke up in a burning building with his dead, heroin-addicted former patient next to him. Apparently they went there to shoot themselves up or something like that, because their presence or how the fire started was ever explained.

Anyway, he looks around, realizes there are flames on the floor below and then sees Kutner standing there. House wonders why he's seeing his dead former fellow and Kutner asks him what happened for him to end up here.

Turns out that with Wilson's chemo not working and House's "pranks" of flushing expensive season baseball (or whatever sport) tickets from Foreman (trying to become his new friend, knowing Wilson will be dead in 5 months) through the toilets meant House would be in jail for 6 months, while Wilson only has 5 months left to live. House tries to get Wilson to take the blame since he wouldn't go to jail anyway, but Wilson feels that would give House the idea he can get away with anything and that's not good if he's not there to bail him out of trouble in the future, so he refuses.

Meanwhile, Amber shows up and asks House to continue with his story about what happened and why he did what he did.

Amber of Kutner tells him that dying isn't everything either; he lives for the puzzles, who happen to be his patients (he's moaning about those he saved ending up dead anyway in 75 years or so) and dead is just... nothingness.

More stuff about the patient and things with Wilson, then Stacey turns up to tell House there is still something to live for (love, family) and he brushes her off saying she's married and Cuddy is gone... his chance at happiness is over.

Then, in the end House is motivated to leave the burning building but he fall through the by fire weakened floor and ends up lying on the ground floor. I think it's still Stacey at that point who's trying to keep him going but I could be wrong.

In the meantime Wilson and Foreman realize House hasn't shown up to work and has been gone for two (?) days and isn't answering his phone. They go to his place but can't find him. Then they're checking something out about his last patient, the heroin addict, in the hopes of finding House but they end up empty-handed. But, they see a burning building at the end of the street and for some reason just seem to know that's where they can find House. They run over to it.

In the building, House finally gets up again (without his cane, which is still on the first floor through which he fell) and moves towards the exit.

We see Foreman and Wilson outside and they see him coming up to the door and then when they want to go over to him some burning beam falls down atop of House and he goes down. More fire, explosions and firefighters etc show up and they can't get to House.

Then, when House's team and Wilson are sitting outside of the building the firefighters carry out a dead body. We see Foreman in the hospital's mortuary telling Wilson that the pathologist confirms it was House.

We're at the funeral (or cremation?) for House and see his former and current team members and other people from his life talking about who he was and what he meant to them. It was all a bit bizarre, with everyone making him sound like he was great ("in his way he made me a better father", "he hired me when no one else wanted me", "he was willing to kill me, there aren't a lot of people who would" etc) and then Wilson snaps when it's his turn and he tells everyone what an awful and manipulative bastard House was. Then he gets a text message telling him to shut up.

Next we see Wilson arrive at his (or House's?) doorstep with House sitting on the steps, clearly waiting for him. Turns out the body they found was his former patient and he switched the dental records for the ID. Wilson gets mad at him for doing this, telling him he can never go back to medicine and blah blah and then House tells him that for all intents and purposes he's dead. So what does Wilson want to do for his remaining five months?

We end with House peeing down a bridge before the two get back on their motor cycles. Wilson attempts to talk about when the cancer gets worse but House brushes it off saying something about cancer being uninteresting (I don't recall the exact words) and they drive off...

That's what I remember. It's possible I forgot some things but this was from the top of my head, best I could do.
                      Wow...just..wow.. In a way I kind of like how they ended it.
                      Spoiler:
                      I was worried they would kill everyone off or just kill Wilson and leave House to cmiit suicide or something..

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I agree.

Cuddy would have been there, in RL, now that he was "dead" and in his mind.
                        Posting at.............
                        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

something i read at another place...

Spoiler:
                          someone(s) wondered if house was really dead, really died in that fire, and everything after that was his imagination or something. what about that idea???
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            something i read at another place...

Spoiler:
                            someone(s) wondered if house was really dead, really died in that fire, and everything after that was his imagination or something. what about that idea???
                            Spoiler:
                            I did think that during the service. It seemed so unreal and fake, with everyone talking like he was such a great guy. But then Wilson got the text and it seemed very realistic to me, although I do wonder how he got all the way to the back of the building after falling through a floor and not having his cane and without anyone noticing. But if he had actually died they probably would have found two bodies, his and the patient's.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Final Episode was okay. I mean it could have been better or it could have been worse. When I think of House MD I won't think of the end but the great Journey. It is my favorite medial drama growing up. I went to catholic High School and I began questioning the beliefs that I was taught. I started Identifing with House thought process and ideals(how he saw the world). I loved problem solving also and I was drawn in and I didn't miss episodes since 2005. Great show with an actor Hugh Laurie who was born to play that role.
                              sigpic

Favorite quote:
                              McKay: You shot me!
                              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                              Ronon: You shot me, too.
                              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                                Final Episode was okay. I mean it could have been better or it could have been worse. When I think of House MD I won't think of the end but the great Journey. It is my favorite medial drama growing up. I went to catholic High School and I began questioning the beliefs that I was taught. I started Identifing with House thought process and ideals(how he saw the world). I loved problem solving also and I was drawn in and I didn't miss episodes since 2005. Great show with an actor Hugh Laurie who was born to play that role.
                                I'm with you to a certain extent. When I think of House, I won't think of how it ended (mainly because I haven't actually seen it) but how it began and progressed. I have the first 6 seasons on DVD and I'm perfectly happy with those.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X