No announcement yet.

House M.D. Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH! And the LJ link has the summary for it!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    New Fic! I'm co-writing it with someone else. It's called -

Shattered Innocence

FF Link

LJ Link

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

New episode tonight... Anyone excited? Nervous? Not even going to bother watching?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        New episode tonight... Anyone excited? Nervous? Not even going to bother watching?
        I thought last week's would have been the season finale, glad its not though, and I will most definitely watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          I thought last week's would have been the season finale, glad its not though, and I will most definitely watch it.
          That would've sucked it if was the season finale!! I probably would have tried to strangle the writers. J/K. I'm pretty sure there's a new episode on tonight.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

yes, it's new tonight, and next week too
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              yes, it's new tonight, and next week too
              Yay! Now someone wanna update me when it's finished? I'm a spoiler fan, I like spoilers.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

last night's

Spoiler:
                house cashed in his money and moved into a hotel where he indulged himself in vicodin, hookers and booze to get over cuddy. the rest solved a case of a rodeo cowboy, it ended with house jumping off the balcony of his room and cannonballing into the pool (for a few seconds you honestly wondered if he was going to kill himself)

it was in response to a bar tender making a comment about how the younger know how to cut loose and enjoy themselves.

next week's
                Spoiler:
                everyone is questioning house's stability in light of going back on drugs, jumping off the balcony, etc
                oh yeah, and there might be a patient to treat in there somewhere

honestly? for me? I like the medical mystery, not 'house psychology 101'

if there had been something else on I would start watching it because it's just getting tiresome.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  last night's

Spoiler:
                  house cashed in his money and moved into a hotel where he indulged himself in vicodin, hookers and booze to get over cuddy. the rest solved a case of a rodeo cowboy, it ended with house jumping off the balcony of his room and cannonballing into the pool (for a few seconds you honestly wondered if he was going to kill himself)

it was in response to a bar tender making a comment about how the younger know how to cut loose and enjoy themselves.

Hahaha!!! LOVE IT!!

next week's
                  Spoiler:
                  everyone is questioning house's stability in light of going back on drugs, jumping off the balcony, etc
                  oh yeah, and there might be a patient to treat in there somewhere

honestly? for me? I like the medical mystery, not 'house psychology 101'

if there had been something else on I would start watching it because it's just getting tiresome.
                  I can understand that. I miss when it was medical mysteries with a bit of humanity. I do like the House Psychology 101 just not quite SO much in the story. You know?

Thanks for the spoilers!!! I really appreciate it!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Anyone watch last night's episode? The return of 13. I thought it was the best ep of the season so far.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                      Anyone watch last night's episode? The return of 13. I thought it was the best ep of the season so far.
                      Me to, *points at avatar* loved the return of Olivia Wilde

Comment

I loved this episode. Olivia Wilde rocked the hell out of it, and Hugh Laurie was great as always. Favourite line of the night:
                        13: A lot's changed since high school. I was in a training bra.
                        House: Well, not much has changed.
                        13: *Glares*
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Just had to stop in and say I loved the new House ep.... I cried. I think it's been one of the best House eps in a long time....IMO.
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                            Just had to stop in and say I loved the new House ep.... I cried. I think it's been one of the best House eps in a long time....IMO.
                            this is funny. i found last night's one of the most boring eps i've seen in a while. prob b/c i wasn't thrilled with the concept, i didn't pay 100 percent attention, but... i just didn't care that 13 came back. i also wasn't into the medical situation going on (i don't even know what was wrong with the man or woman! )

the only thing i know i missed and was sorry to was when 13 made some comment to house about him and cuddy. i saw the look on her face when she realized she'd hit a sore spot, and house made some comment back to her. i missed the vast majority of this exchange and i wish i hadn't.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              this is funny. i found last night's one of the most boring eps i've seen in a while. prob b/c i wasn't thrilled with the concept, i didn't pay 100 percent attention, but... i just didn't care that 13 came back. i also wasn't into the medical situation going on (i don't even know what was wrong with the man or woman! )

the only thing i know i missed and was sorry to was when 13 made some comment to house about him and cuddy. i saw the look on her face when she realized she'd hit a sore spot, and house made some comment back to her. i missed the vast majority of this exchange and i wish i hadn't.
                              You know I don't even like 13 that much either and was sort of groaning that she was back on the scene to be quite honest. But it was so touching that scene of her telling House about what she had to do for her brother. And it was a HUGE character develop ep. Those are the eps that I love. I loved the bit of her telling House... "no wonder Cuddy left you" he is so incapable of showing any compassion or emotion and I think that comment really hit home with him. As well as that little exchange you described above with the whole Cuddy thing....making 13 realize just how hurt he was by the whole thing....but he would NEVER admit it. It was what he didn't say that convinced her..he was hurt. And then for him to say that at the end... "I will kill you.....when it's time" Gah.... for him to say such a thing...and be willing to take such a risk like that professionally...that was HUGE for him.
                              The medical piece I enjoyed as well cuz Hoarding is such an interesting thing and we really no little about it but apparently it's becoming a huge problem. I liked how they dove tailed them solving that medical mystery with House solving the mystery with what 13 did. I thought that was a nicely done. IDK...to me it was a nice character ep.
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                You know I don't even like 13 that much either and was sort of groaning that she was back on the scene to be quite honest. But it was so touching that scene of her telling House about what she had to do for her brother. And it was a HUGE character develop ep. Those are the eps that I love. I loved the bit of her telling House... "no wonder Cuddy left you" he is so incapable of showing any compassion or emotion and I think that comment really hit home with him. As well as that little exchange you described above with the whole Cuddy thing....making 13 realize just how hurt he was by the whole thing....but he would NEVER admit it. It was what he didn't say that convinced her..he was hurt. And then for him to say that at the end... "I will kill you.....when it's time" Gah.... for him to say such a thing...and be willing to take such a risk like that professionally...that was HUGE for him.
                                The medical piece I enjoyed as well cuz Hoarding is such an interesting thing and we really no little about it but apparently it's becoming a huge problem. I liked how they dove tailed them solving that medical mystery with House solving the mystery with what 13 did. I thought that was a nicely done. IDK...to me it was a nice character ep.
                                i prob would have enjoyed it more if i'd paid attention!

questions:

1- what did 13 do to her bro?

2- what were house and 13 talking about that made her say to him about understanding why cuddy left him? and what did house say to it?

3- what was wrong with the husband 'and' wife?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X