02.06 - In the Public Interest

REIGN
    01.17 - Liege Lord

HARLOTS
    Series 2 - Episode 1
    Series 2 - Episode 2

TWO WEEKS TO LIVE
    Episode 1
    Last edited by Alan; 03 September 2020, 03:01 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

All Creatures Great and Small (2020 series), series 1, ep. 1, "You've Got to Dream".

Hunting Hitler, season 2, ep. 6, "The Secret Island".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Shield
        "Of Mice and Lem"
        "Postpartum"

The Office
        "Michael's Birthday"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 2, "The Wages of Love".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
            2020/2021 UEFA Nations League - Finland vs. Wales

THE PROFESSIONALS
            02.07 - Not a Very Civil Civil Servant

REIGN
            01.18 - No Exit

APB
            Ep. 11 - Pandora's Box

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

NCIS
              "Iced"

House, M.D.
              "Safe"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 3, "Aria".
                sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                  02.08 - A Stirring of Dust

REIGN
                  01.19 - Toy Soldiers

I HATE SUZIE
                  Ep. 3 - Fear

Comment

House, M.D.
                    "All In"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                      02.09 - Blind Run

THE FALL
                      01.01 - Dark Descent

REIGN
                      01.20 - Higher Ground

Comment

NCIS, season 9, eps. 10-14, "Sins of the Father","Newborn King","Housekeeping","A Desperate Man", and "Life Before His Eyes".
                        sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
                          2020/2021 UEFA Nations League - Wales vs. Bulgaria

THE WOMAN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
                          2020/2021 Women's Super League - 06/09/20

THE PROFESSIONALS
                          02.10 - Fall Girl

THE FALL
                          01.02 - Darkness Visible

REIGN
                          01.21 - Long Live the King

STRIKE
                          03.03 - Lethal White, Part Three

Comment

NCIS
                            "Untouchable"

House, M.D.
                            "Sleeping Dogs Lie"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Magnum P.I. (2018 series), season 1, ep. 13, "Day of the Viper".
                              sigpic

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 4, "Asylum".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X