What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy Martin's D-Day Landing.

Van der Valk, series 4, ep. 4, "The Little Rascals".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Spin City
      "The Marry Caitlin Moore Show"

Frasier
      "Out with Dad"

Becker
      "Old Yeller"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
        07.03 - Last Orders: Delivery

THE FALL
        02.03 - Beauty Hath Strange Power

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

7up and Me.

Van der Valk, series 5, ep. 1, "The Ties That Bind".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

NYPD Blue
            "Brothers Under Arms"

JAG
            "Boomerang, Part II"

Spin City
            "Suffragette City"

Frasier
            "Something About Dr. Mary"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

HOW NOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
              01.05 - Like Father Like Don
              01.06 - The Break Up

THE FALL
              02.04 - The Mind is its Own Place

CHERNOBYL
              Ep. 5 - Vichnaya Pamyat

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

63up, pt 1.

Her Majesty's Cavalry, pt. 1.

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, season 2, ep. 8, "Los Toros Mexican Restaurant - Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California".
                sigpic

Comment

THE FALL
                  02.05 - The Perilous Edge of Battle

THE VIRTUES
                  Episode 4

Comment

Band of Brothers
                    Part One: "Currahee"
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

63up, pt. 2.

A Victorian Scandal: the Rudest Book in Britain.
                      sigpic

Comment

Becker
                        "The Roast That Ruined Them"

NYPD Blue
                        "Along Came Jones"

JAG
                        "People V. Gunny"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THE FALL
                          02.06 - What is in Me Dark Illumine

CLINK
                          Ep. 8 - Judgement

Comment

Band of Brothers
                            Part Two: "Day of Days"
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

NYPD Blue
                              "Everybody Plays the Mule"

Spin City
                              "Mike's Best Friend's Boyfriend"

Frasier
                              "Whine Club"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Yorkshire Steam Railway: All Aboard, series 2, ep. 4.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X