• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder, She Wrote
    "Death by Demographics" --final episode

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    "I, Done" --final episode
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Kojak, season 1, ep. 16, "Eighteen Hours of Fear".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 1, eps. 18-19, "Dear Dad... Again", and "The Long-John Flap".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Wings
          "Grouses, Houses, and Bickering Spouses"

Home Improvement
          "Games, Flames, and Automobiles"

Frasier
          "You Can Go Home Again"

NYPD Blue
          "He's Not Guilty, He's My Brother"

JAG
          "Ares"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

PORRIDGE
            01.03 - A Night In
            01.04 - A Day Out

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
            01.01 - By the Throat

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sea Patrol, season 1, eps. 1-6, "Welcome Aboard", "What Lies Beneath", "Ghost of Things Past", "Irukandji", "Under the Radar", and "Precious Cargo".
              sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                2018/2019 Premier League - 18/08/18

EFL ON QUEST
                2018/2019 EFL Championship plus EFL League One & League Two - 18/08/18

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Kojak, season 1, ep. 17, "Before the Devil Knows".
                  sigpic

Comment

Due South
                    "Flashback"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hidden Britain by Drone, series 2, pt. 3.
                      sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                        2018/2019 Premier League - 19/08/18

Comment

House, season 6, ep. 2, "Broken (Pt. 2).
                          sigpic

Comment

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones
                            "Travels with Father"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

PORRIDGE
                              01.05 - Ways and Means
                              01.06 - Men Without Women

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
                              01.02 - Deborah

Comment

Sea Patrol, season 1, eps. 10-13, "Damage Control", "Chinese Whispers", "Deep Water", and "Cometh the Hour".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X