• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MATCH OF THE DAY
    2018/2019 Premier League - 11/08/18

EFL ON QUEST
    2018/2019 EFL Championship plus EFL League One & League Two - 11/08/18

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
      "I, Stank Hole in One"

Wings
      "The Lyin' King"

Home Improvement
      "Shopping Around"

Frasier
      "Frasier Loves Roz"

NYPD Blue
      "A Death in the Family"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

House, season 5, ep. 23, "Under My Skin".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
          2018/2019 Premier League - 12/08/18

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

'Allo 'Allo!, series 5, ep. 16, "The Exploding Bedpan".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

JAG
              "The Prisoner"

Murder, She Wrote
              "Mrs. Parker's Revenge" --guest starring Erick Avari, who plays a character named Jaffa
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Sea Patrol, season 5, ep. 13, "One Perfect Day".
                sigpic

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                  "Eye, Tooth" --guest starring William Shatner

Emergency Down Under
                  Episodes 13-15
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

ROOKIE BLUE
                      01.01 - Fresh Paint

Comment

Wings
                        "Love Overboard"

Home Improvement
                        "Alarmed by Burglars"

Frasier
                        "The Focus Group"

NYPD Blue
                        "Closing Time"

Due South
                        "Red, White, or Blue"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hawaii Five-0, season 6, ep. 2, "Ashes to Ashes".
                          sigpic

Comment

i just put on scary movie III, but it techniquely involves aliens... soo maybe its sci fi maybe its real life who knows

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 1, eps. 16-17, "The Ringbanger", and "Sometimes You Hear the Bullet".
                              sigpic

Comment

PICNIC AT HANGING GARDEN
                                Episode 6

Comment

Working...
                                X