Women's World Cup Qualifier: Wales vs. Russia - 12/06/18

THE INBETWEENERS
    03.05 - Home Alone

HARRY
    Ep. 5 - You Lied to Me

HIDDEN (aka CRAITH)
    Episode 2

BEFORE GRENFELL: A HIDDEN HISTORY
    Last edited by Alan; 13 June 2018, 03:10 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
      "A Quaking in Aspen"

JAG
      "Shadow"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
        FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group A: Russia vs. Saudi Arabia - 14/06/18

THE INBETWEENERS
        03.06 - Camping Trip

HARRY
        Ep. 6 - God Bless Brutus

BBC NEWS SPECIAL: GRENFELL TOWER - ONE YEAR ON

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 5, ep. 2, "The Thing About Heroes".

Frasier, season 11, eps. 2-3, "A Man, A Plan, and a Gal: Julia", and "The Doctor is Out".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
            "Stress Related"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 7, eps. 5-6, "Our Finest Hour (Pt. 2)", and "The Billfold Syndrome".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

2018 FIFA World Cup
                Uruguay vs. Egypt

M*A*S*H
                Mad Dogs and Servicemen
                Private Charles Lamb
                Bombed
                Bulletin Board
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                  FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group A: Egypt vs. Uruguay - 15/06/18
                  FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group B: Portugal vs. Spain - 15/06/18

Comment

Longmire, season 6, ep. 5, "Burned Up My Tears".

Frasier, season 11, eps. 4-6,"The Babysitter", "The Placeholder", and "I'm Listening".
                    sigpic

Comment

Home Improvement
                      "Her Cheatin' Mind"

Murder, She Wrote
                      "The Secret of Gila Junction"

JAG
                      "Desert Son"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Soldier Soldier, series 1, ep. 7, "Flying Colours".

Are You Being Served?, series 5, ep. 1, Mrs. Slocombe Expects".

Bones, season 12, ep. 9, "The Steel in the Wheels".
                        sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                          FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group C: France vs. Australia - 16/06/18
                          FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group C: Peru vs. Denmark - 16/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                          FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group D: Argentina vs. Iceland - 16/06/18
                          FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group D: Croatia vs. Nigeria - 16/06/18

Comment

2018 FIFA World Cup
                            Peru vs. Denmark
                            Croatia vs. Nigeria

Booze Traveler
                            Brazil
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Frasier, season 11, eps. 7-8, "Maris Returns", and "Murder Most Maris".
                              sigpic

Comment

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones
                                "Attack of the Hawkmen"

Doctor Who's Jon Pertwee makes a cameo appearance.
                                Last edited by McClance; 17 June 2018, 02:48 AM.
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X