MATCH OF THE DAY
    2017/2018 Premier League - 09/09/17

FOOTBALL ON 5: THE CHAMPIONSHIP
    2017/2018 EFL Championship - 09/09/17

FOOTBALL ON 5: GOAL RUSH
    2017/2018 EFL League One & League Two - 09/09/17

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
    02.07 - Comic Sans

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

M*a*s*h
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda, season 5, eps. 16-17, "Murder Haunts Me", and "City of Fear".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Full House (Season 5)
          "Double Trouble"

Night Court (Season 9--final season)
          "A Guy Named Phantom, Part I"

Home Improvement
          Pilot

Cheers (Season 10)
          "Baby Balk"

Wings (Season 3)
          "The Naked Truth"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
            2017/2018 Premier League - 10/09/17

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
            02.08 - Appropriately Sized Pots

VICTORIA
            02.03 - Warp and Weft

STRIKE: THE SILKWORM
            Episode 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
              "Night Fears" --first of several episodes written by J. Michael Straczynski

MacGyver
              "The 'Hood"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
              "Will Gets a Job"

Full House
              "Matchmaker Michelle"

Home Improvement
              "Mow Better Blues"

Night Court
              "A Guy Named Phantom, Part II"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Strike, series 1, ep. 4, "The Silkworm (Pt. 1)".

The Bill, series 2, ep. 2, "Suspects".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
                  02.09 - 40 Oz. of Furlough

RELLIK
                  Episode 1

Comment

Grand Tours of Scotland's Lochs, pt. 2, "Shelter from the Storm".

The Search for a New Earth, pt. 1.

Blue Bloods, season 2, ep. 3, "Critical Condition".
                    sigpic

Comment

Cheers
                      "Get Your Kicks on Route 666"

Wings
                      "Is That a Subpoena in Your Pocket?"

Murder, She Wrote
                      "Unauthorized Obituary" --guest starring Andrea Thompson
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Paddington Station 24/7, pt. 1.

Rebel Gold, season 1, ep. 3, "In Gold We Trust".
                        sigpic

Comment

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
                          02.10 - Little Mustachioed Sh**

PREACHER
                          02.13 - The End of the Road

BANG
                          Episode 1

Comment

Bull, season 1, ep. 8, "Too Perfect".
                            sigpic

Comment

MacGyver
                              "Obsessed"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                              "PSAT Pstory"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Quacks, series 1, ep. 4, "The Indian Mesmerist".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X