What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I remember Kings getting a lot of good buzz when it was on, and a lot of fan complaints when it got cancelled. Never saw it myself though.
    It sucked after the first few episodes. Well to me anyways. It became this derivative childish petty Victorian age politics plus god stuff.

Comment

Shameless 1.05 Three Boys
      Shameless 1.06 Facts Cannot Be Racist
      Shameless 1.07 Frank Gallagher: Loving Husband, Devoted Father

The Killing 1.01-02 Pilot & The Cage
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Killing - Pilot and the Cage. Some solid stuff, very AMC, what with a good, diverse cast and some gripping little moments.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          The Killing - Pilot and the Cage. Some solid stuff, very AMC, what with a good, diverse cast and some gripping little moments.
          Indeed. I'm especially loving Michelle Forbes so far.

But I really hope Mireille Enos stops chewing wads of gum too big for her mouth.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Shameless 1.08 It's Time to Kill the Turtle
            Shameless 1.09 But At Last Came A Knock
            Shameless 1.10 Nana Gallagher Had An Affair

Comment

Shameless 1.11 Daddyz Girl
              Shameless 1.12 Father Frank, Full of Grace

Comment

JAG: Judge Advocate General
                Pilot
                Shadow

Magnum PI
                A Little Bit of Laughter, A Little Bit of Grief
                A Picture is Worth...
                sigpic
                Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Indeed. I'm especially loving Michelle Forbes so far.

But I really hope Mireille Enos stops chewing wads of gum too big for her mouth.
                  Oh yeah, Michelle rocked it, and as for Mireille, I think it's a weird little character quirk, but probably stress-related or something. Easily, my favourite character is Holder, all offbeat and unorthodox and drugged-out. A fine cop.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Rosemary & Thyme: 3.01

I'm addicted to this show with two late middle-aged women gardeners who fix people's gardens and solve the odd murder mystery as they go. You'd think it wouldn't work but it does!
                    sigpic

Comment

CSI 11x13 - The Two Mrs. Grissoms

The Sky at Night - 700 Not Out

Wonders of the Universe 1x02 - Stardust
                      Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 06 April 2011, 10:35 AM.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        Oh yeah, Michelle rocked it, and as for Mireille, I think it's a weird little character quirk, but probably stress-related or something. Easily, my favourite character is Holder, all offbeat and unorthodox and drugged-out. A fine cop.
                        He's a little...odd, isn't he? I loved how he played the two high school girls into giving him intel

The Borgias 1.01-02 The Poisoned Chalice & The Assassin

Conan 2011/04/04
                        Russell Brand
                        Khloe Kardashian
                        Comedian: Ray Wood, Jr.

Conan 2011/04/05
                        Larry King (cameo)
                        Tracy Morgan
                        Charlyne Yi
                        Musical: Infantree
                        Last edited by DigiFluid; 06 April 2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

NCIS 7x14 - Masquerade
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Pride And Prejudice
                            Part I
                            Part II
                            Part III
                            Part IV

Due South
                            Free Willy
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

local news
                              sigpic

Comment

Conan 2011/04/06
                                Danny McBride
                                Jeremy Wade
                                Musical: OneRepublic

Comment

Working...
                                X