• Show
Clear All

UEFA EURO 2016 - FRANCE
    Group A - Albania v Switzerland
    Group B - Wales v Slovakia
    Group B - England v Russia

COMEDY FEEDS
    04.04 - Fish Bowl

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Copa America
      Group A- USA vs Paraguay
      sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
      ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

Wallander (UK series), series 4, ep. 4, "The Troubled Man".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Happy Days
          "Babysitting"

The A-Team
          "The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Hell on Wheels
            S5:E8- Two Soldiers
            sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Comment

Euro 2016
              Group C- Germany vs Ukraine
              sigpic

Comment

UEFA EURO 2016 - FRANCE
                Group C - Poland v Northern Ireland
                Group C - Germany v Ukraine
                Group D - Turkey v Croatia

BANSHEE
                04.05 - A Little Late to Grow a Pair

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Top Gear, series 23, ep. 3.

City in the Sky, pt. 2.

JAG, season 8, ep. 2, "The Promised Land".
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Hill Street Blues
                    "Eugene's Comedy Empire Strikes Back" --the writers of Star Trek IV must have taken some inspiration from this episode; there's a bus scene involving a punk that's very much like the one with Kirk and Spock, complete with applause from the passengers.

Cheers
                    "Someone Single, Someone Blue"

T.J. Hooker
                    "The Hostages"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Mysteries of Laura, season 2, ep. 10, "The Mystery of the Downward Spiral".

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      Hill Street Blues
                      "Eugene's Comedy Empire Strikes Back" --the writers of Star Trek IV must have taken some inspiration from this episode; there's a bus scene involving a punk that's very much like the one with Kirk and Spock, complete with applause from the passengers.
                      Possibly also a nod to James Sikking's (Lt. Hunter) appearance in Star Trek III, as Capt. Styles of the USS Excelsior.
                      sigpic

Comment

Prison Break: Panama

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                          06.08 - No One

GOTHAM
                          02.22 - Transference

Comment

The White Queen

In Love With the King
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

NBA Finals
                              Game 5- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors
                              sigpic

Comment

Ironside, season 1, ep. 19, "The Lonely Hostage".

Without A Trace, season 6, ep. 18, "Satellites".

JAG, season 8, ep. 3, "Family Business".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X