• Show
Clear All

RAB C. NESBITT
    05.03 - Lottery
    05.04 - Pie

GAME OF THRONES
    03.05 - Kissed by Fire
    03.06 - The Climb

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Blacklist
      3x10 - The Director Conclusion

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Cold Case, season 1, ep. 5, "The Runner".

Father Brown, series 4, ep. 8, "The Resurrectionists".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

LEWIS season 7 No 1. An OK follow up to MORSE which was a great series.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfax View Post
            LEWIS season 7 No 1. An OK follow up to MORSE which was a great series.
            Have you got the Morse prequel series "Endeavour" in Australia yet? It's very good.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              Have you got the Morse prequel series "Endeavour" in Australia yet? It's very good.
              Got one of the dvds but watched the 2nd season on one of our cable networks. Yes it is a fine prequel to a top character. I was concerned that they were going to leave it with him in the nick, which would have been somewhat odd.

I'm presently waiting for my bluray version of Sherlock 2015 Christmas Special (set in Victorian England this one) to arrive. Its apparently a beauty but only at this stage here in Oz available on one 'pay for' network

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                03.07 - The Bear and the Maiden Fair
                03.08 - Second Sons

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Mythbusters: "Tanker Crush"

Comment

Trapper John, M.D.
                    "Flashback"

Walking With Beasts
                    "Whale Killer"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                      03.09 - The Rains of Castamere
                      03.10 - Mhysa

CALL THE MIDWIFE
                      Series 5 - Episode 1

WAR & PEACE
                      Episode 3

Comment

Law & Order: "Bogeyman"

Comment

Endeavour, series 3, ep. 3, "Prey".
                          sigpic

Comment

M*A*S*H
                            "Guerrilla My Dreams"

Happy Days
                            "Marion Goes to Jail"

Taxi
                            "Nardo Loses Her Marbles"

Trapper John, M.D.
                            "Deadly Exposure"
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Killer Tanks, ep. 2, "The Cromwell: Fighting the Iron Fist".
                              sigpic

Comment

Law & Order: "Strike"

Comment

Working...
                                X