No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without A Trace, season 1, ep. 1, "Pilot".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Sherlock

The Abominable Bride
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Downton Abbey
        sigpic

Comment

M*A*S*H (Season 8)
          "Too Many Cooks"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Cold Case, season 1, ep. 2, "Gleen".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Sherlock
              The Abominable Bride
              sigpic

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                03.01 - Valar Dohaeris
                03.02 - Dark Wings, Dark Words

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Mighty Ships season 8, ep. 2, "HAWK".
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Days
                    "Chachi Sells His Soul"

Taxi
                    "Honor Thy Father"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Father Brown, series 4, ep. 6, "The Rod of Autolycus".
                      sigpic

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                        03.03 - Walk of Punishment
                        03.04 - And Now His Watch is Ended

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
                        01.03 - Mistress

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Weapon Hunter, season 1, ep. 6, "Flame Thrower".
                          sigpic

Comment

Trapper John, M.D.
                            Pilot

M*A*S*H
                            "Are You Now, Margaret?"

Taxi
                            "Reverend Jim: A Space Odyssey" --guest starring Christopher Lloyd

Walking With Beasts
                            "New Dawn"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Big Bang Theory

The Empathy Optimization
                              sigpic

Comment

Father Brown, series 4, ep. 7, "The Missing Man".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X