• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    The Weather Channel
    I hope the weather was good
    Cold and miserable here
    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      [vido=youtube;m-BB-Xk9xYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-BB-Xk9xYY[/video]
      Was their a point to that?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

The Wire - season 1 episode 2
        sigpic

Comment

Southland 1x01 - "Unknown Trouble"

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
          The Wire - season 1 episode 2
          Awesome. The Wire is the sheeei...
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

The Simpsons 12.18 "Trilogy of Error"
            The Simpsons 12.19 "I'm Goin' to Praiseland"
            The Simpsons 12.20 "Children of a Lesser Clod"
            The Simpsons 12.21 "Simpsons Tall Tales"
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Watching the Bourne Ultimatum.

Great series of movies.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Was their a point to that?
              Yeeesh. I was showing people the scene because it's funny, and went with the conversation. If you don't like it, don't point it out.

Comment

Watching the Bourne Ultimatum.

Great series of movies.

Yeeesh. I was showing people the scene because it's funny, and went with the conversation. If you don't like it, don't point it out.
                Don't get snippy. I just wanted to see if thier was a counterpoint to disagree with me since you quoted me
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  .... *vomit*
                  What's wrong with friends?

10 seasons of funny stuff ! Every episode is hilarious dude.

and on a side note, I noticed only a few days ago the Joey was on Lost In Space, The movie.

Totally different role for his character.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Don't get snippy. I just wanted to see if thier was a counterpoint to disagree with me since you quoted me
                    I apologize. It's just a mix of mood changes, lack of sleep, no good food around, DigiFluid, and studying some math :/

Comment

I say without exaggeration or hyperbole that Friends is the single worst television show I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Worse than voyager, worse than the glut of 'reality' shows plaguing TV for the last 10 years, worse than even Oprah or Dr. Phil. There is no other show in existence or likely to ever exist that makes me want to punch a hole in my TV at such overwhelming horribleness. I feel violated if I've been watching something and miss changing the channel in time to avoid Friends contaminating my television.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        I say without exaggeration or hyperbole that Friends is the single worst television show I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Worse than voyager, worse than the glut of 'reality' shows plaguing TV for the last 10 years, worse than even Oprah or Dr. Phil. There is no other show in existence or likely to ever exist that makes me want to punch a hole in my TV at such overwhelming horribleness. I feel violated if I've been watching something and miss changing the channel in time to avoid Friends contaminating my television.
                        Wow.

It's just a comedy LOL

May I ask what your reasons for this hatred is?

Comment

Horrid acting, horrid stories, horrifically unfunny. To simplify:

What was horrible about Friends: everything.
                          What was redeemable about Friends: nothing.

It's not very often a show is so bad that it makes me angry that it was even made. Not even voyager makes me as angry as Friends does.

If I were to torture someone, it would be by making them endlessly watch re-runs of Friends, Clockwork Orange-style.

Comment

I apologize. It's just a mix of mood changes, lack of sleep, no good food around, DigiFluid, and studying some math :/
                            The bolded makes the most sense.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I didn't even notice that till now

Comment

Why can't we stop all this fighting? HUH?
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X