"Dead Stick"

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers
    "Twigs"

Young Sheldon
    "An Ugly Car, an Affair, and Some Kickass Football"

Trapper John, M.D.
    "Days of Wine and Leo"

sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
      15/08/24

CRIME
      Series 2 - Episode 4

DADDY ISSUES
      Ep. 1 - Happy Tears
      Ep. 2 - Normal Men

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Bootle Saddles, series 1, ep. 1, "Apache Wells (Lancashire)".

Blue Bloods, season 5, ep. 9, "Under the Gun".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

NCIS: Los Angeles
          "Flesh & Blood"

"Spirit of the Ducks, Part 2"

Young Sheldon
          "A Tougher Nut and a Note on File"

Trapper John, M.D.
          "Second Sight"

sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
            16/08/24

LADY IN THE LAKE
            Ep. 6 - I know who killed Cleo Johnson

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
              2024/2025 Premier League - 17/08/24

ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
              2024/2025 EFL Championship / League One / League Two - 17/08/24

Comment

NCIS: Los Angeles
                "Glory of the Sea"

NCIS
                "Love Lost"

NCIS: Hawai'i
                "Vanishing Act"

"Trade Rumors"

Trapper John, M.D.
                "King of the Road"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

American Detective with Lt. Joe Kenda, season 3, ep. 8, "The Highway Hunter".
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                    2024/2025 Premier League - 18/08/24

THE SERPENT QUEEN
                    02.06 - Courting the Valois

Comment

Dame Judi and Jay - The Odd Couple.
                      sigpic

Comment

Trapper John, M.D.
                        "The Albatross"
                        "Brain Child"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

NEWSNIGHT caps
                          19/08/24

Comment

Forensics: Murder Scene, pt. 2.
                            sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT caps
                              20/08/24

Comment

Merseyside Detectives: the Murders of Ashley and Olivia, pt. 2.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X