NCIS: Los Angeles
    "Perception"

Young Sheldon
    "Babies, Lies, and a Resplendent Cannoli"

AfterMASH (Season 2)
    "Less Miserable"
    "Calling Doctor Habibi"

sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MASTERS OF THE AIR
      Ep. 8 - Part Eight

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

"MWD"

NCIS
        "Last Dance"

NCIS: Hawaii
        "Nurture"

AfterMASH
        "Strangers and Other Lovers"
        "Trials"​
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Blue Bloods, season 5, ep. 1, "Partners".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MASTERS OF THE AIR
            Ep. 9 - Part Nine

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              MASTERS OF THE AIR
              Ep. 9 - Part Nine
              If I'm being honest, as much as I was looking forward to "Masters of the Air", it did very little for me.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Young Sheldon
                "A God-Fearin' Baptist and a Hot Trophy Husband"

AfterMASH
                "Madness to His Method"
                "The Recovery Room"
                "Ward is Hell"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                  24/06/24

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

If I'm being honest, as much as I was looking forward to "Masters of the Air", it did very little for me.
                  I have to agree. I wasn't looking forward to it per se but it looked like something good to watch...but it was just okay and felt really quite hollow and all over the place. As real as all the people and situations were I just couldn't *feel* it in the same way that Saving Private Ryan made me feel it.

Comment

"Genesis"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      I have to agree. I wasn't looking forward to it per se but it looked like something good to watch...but it was just okay and felt really quite hollow and all over the place. As real as all the people and situations were I just couldn't *feel* it in the same way that Saving Private Ryan made me feel it.
                      Yeah, I felt there was just too much going on in each episode.

There were the bombing raids themselves, the downed aircrews escaping the Nazis with the Resistance, and the Tuskegee Airmen.

Any one of those would've made a series in itself.
                      sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                        25/06/24

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

Yeah, I felt there was just too much going on in each episode.

There were the bombing raids themselves, the downed aircrews escaping the Nazis with the Resistance, and the Tuskegee Airmen.

Any one of those would've made a series in itself.
                        Indeed. The bouncing back and forth between people and situations made it difficult to really get to care for anyone deeply enough even with the knowledge that they are based on real people and real events. I just find it amazing that a movie like Saving Private Ryan - a fictional story told in half the time with fictional characters set in real times was more emotionally engaging. But anyway - it was an okay show and it filled a void in my viewing.

Comment

Young Sheldon
                          "Uncle Sheldon and a Hormonal Firecracker"

"Hard For the Money"
                          "Live Free or Die Standing"

NCIS
                          "The Brat Pack"

NCIS: Hawaii
                          "Nightwatch"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Icons Unleashed, season 1, eps. 1-6, "A New Hope (Pt. 1)", "A New Hope (Pt. 2)", "The Empire Strikes Back", "Return of the Jedi", "The Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith".
                            sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT caps
                              26/06/24

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                                27/06/24

THE OUTLAWS
                                Series 3 - Episode 5

DOUGLAS IS CANCELLED
                                Episode 1
                                Last edited by Alan; Yesterday, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X