"Shalom"

House, M.D.
    "Informed Consent"

Jericho (Season 1)
    Pilot

The Office (Season 3)
    "Gay Witch Hunt"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Good Doctor (US series), season 1, ep. 3, "Oliver".

Secret Scotland with Susan Calman, series 3, pt. 4.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
        04.18 - Spy Probe

REIGN
        03.11 - Succession

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
          2020/2021 UEFA Nations League: Republic of Ireland vs. Wales

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
          2020/2021 Women's Super League - 11/10/20

TOP GEAR
          Series 29 - Episode 2

REIGN
          03.12 - No Way Out

THE ALIENIST
          01.01 - The Boy on the Bridge

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

NCIS
            "Escaped"

House, M.D.
            "Lines in the Sand"

Jericho
            "Fallout"

The Office
            "The Convention"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Michael Palin: Travels of a Lifetime, pt. 2, "Pole to Pole".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 3, ep. 7, "Self-Defense".
                sigpic

Comment

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
                  17.01 - Jodie Whittaker

REIGN
                  03.13 - Strange Bedfellows

THE ALIENIST
                  01.02 - A Fruitful Partnership

ADULT MATERIAL
                  Episode 2: Dry for Wet

Comment

NCIS
                    "Singled Out"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Good Doctor (US series), season 1, ep. 4, "Pipes".

Who Do You Think You Are? (UK series), series 17, ep. 1, Jodie Whittaker.

Inside the Spitfire Factory, series 1, ep. 3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 3, ep. 8, "Prince of Darkness".
                        sigpic

Comment

REIGN
                          03.14 - To the Death

THE ALIENIST
                          01.03 - Silver Smile

Comment

Jericho
                            "Four Horsemen"

The Office
                            "The Coup"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Good Doctor (US series), season 1, ep. 5, "Point Three Percent".

Enslaved with Samuel L.Jackson, pt. 1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 3, ep. 9, "Point of View".

First appearance of Jerry Orbach as Det. Lennie Briscoe.

Final appearance of Paul Sorvino as Sgt. Phil Cerreta.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X