X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becker
    "Bad to the Bone"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Royal Institution Christmas Lectures 2019, "Secrets and Lies: the Hidden Power of Maths", pt. 1, "How to Get Lucky".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE BRITTAS EMPIRE
        05.06 - Pregnant

BOB'S BURGERS
        08.19 - Mo Mommy, Mo Problems

WHITE HOUSE FARM
        Episode 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Murder Trial: The Disappearance of Margaret Fleming, pt. 2.

The Red Arrows Take America, series 2, ep. 1.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Frasier
            "Lilith Needs a Favor"

NYPD Blue
            "Bottoms Up"

JAG
            "Each of Us Angels

The Shield
            "Greenlit"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

THE BRITTAS EMPIRE
              05.07 - UXB

BOB'S BURGERS
              08.20 - Mission Impos-slug-ble

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

T.J. Hooker, season 4, ep. 9, "The Confession".
                sigpic

Comment

THE BRITTAS EMPIRE
                  05.08 - The Last Day

BOB'S BURGERS
                  08.21 - Something Old, Something New, Something Bob Caters for You

Comment

Becker
                    "I've Got Friends I Haven't Used Yet"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                      2019/2020 Premier League - 11/01/20

THE BRITTAS EMPIRE
                      XMAS'94 - In the Beginning

BOB'S BURGERS
                      09.01 - Just One of the Boyz 4 Now for Now

BRITANNIA
                      Series 2 - Episode 10

Comment

Starsky and Hutch, season 2, eps. 16-17, "The Set Up (Pts. 1-2)".
                        sigpic

Comment

Frasier
                          "Daphne Does Dinner"

NYPD Blue
                          "Laughlin All the Way to the Clink"

JAG
                          "Friendly Fire"

The Shield
                          "Homewrecker"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Vietnam War (2017 mini series), ep. 7, "The Veneer of Civilization ((June 1968 – May 1969)".
                            sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                              2019/2020 Premier League - 12/01/20

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
                              2019/2020 Women's Super League - 12/01/20

THE BRITTAS EMPIRE
                              06.01 - Back With a Bang

BOB'S BURGERS
                              09.02 - The Taking of Funtime One Two Three

THE TRIAL OF CHRISTINE KEELER
                              Episode 4

Comment

Becker
                                "The Pain in the Neck"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X