No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American History's Biggest Fibs with Lucy Worsley, pt, 3, "Supremacy".

Due South, season 1, ep. 15, "The Man Who Knew Too Little".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Monty Python's Flying Circus
      "Deja Vu"
      "The Buzz Aldrin Show"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

RAB C. NESBITT
        04.05 - Eorpa

PEEP SHOW
        09.01 - The William Morris Years

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Home Improvement
          "Bewitched"

NYPD Blue
          "Cop in a Bottle"

JAG
          "Act of Terror"

Spin City
          "Three Men and a Little Lady"

Monty Python's Flying Circus
          "Live from the Grill-O-Mat"
          "It's a Living"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Rumpole of the Bailey, series 4, ep. 6, "Rumpole's Last Case", series 5, eps. 1-4, "Rumpole and the Bubble Reputation", "Rumpole and the Barrow Boy", "Rumpole and the Age of Miracles", "Rumpole and the Tap End".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
              604: "Four Movements"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Gideon's Way, series 1, eps. 5-6, "The Housekeeper", and "The Ladykiller".
                sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                  2018/2019 Premier League - 02/02/19

EFL ON QUEST
                  2018/2019 EFL Championship plus EFL League One & League Two - 02/02/19

PEEP SHOW
                  09.02 - Gregory's Beard

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Due South
                    "Mojo Rising"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Columbo, season 3, ep. 8, "A Friend in Deed".
                      sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                        2018/2019 Premier League - 03/02/19

RUGBY UNION: WOMEN'S SIX NATIONS HIGHLIGHTS
                        2019 Rugby Union: Women's Six Nations Round One - 03/02/19

PEEP SHOW
                        09.03 - Threeism

LES MISÉRABLES
                        Episode 6

Comment

SAS: Who Dares Wins, series 5, ep. 4.

Columbo, season 5, ep. 4, "A Matter of Honor".
                          sigpic

Comment

Frasier
                            "First, Do No Harm"

Becker (Season 1)
                            Pilot
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Columbo, season 8, ep. 4, "Grand Deceptions".
                              sigpic

Comment

PEEP SHOW
                                09.04 - Mole-Mapping

Comment

Working...
                                X