Comment

Angel left me ripping my hair out.
        Posting at.............
        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
          The X Files - Worst ending Ever
          JAG - Very disappointing ending
          I don't think I ever saw the ending for X files, but I agree Jag was a bit of a disappointing end. After it being such a great show for all these years the ending was a bit of an anti-climax.
          sigpic

Comment

as much as Stargate is my favorite show their endings usually was bad.... except for SG:U maybe...
            sigpic

Comment

I didn´t get to the SGU yet *feels ashamed* but SG1 was bad, and the movie didn´t do much better. SGA, it was the same, especially after they didn´t include Zelenka or Chuck into the final scene...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

X-Files
                JAG
                SGU
                SGA
                The 4400
                The Dead Zone
                Roswell

many others
                sigpic

Comment

BSG
                  Andromeda
                  SGU
                  The X-Files
                  Xena
                  Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 26 March 2012, 07:07 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

ST: ENT (Not getting to hear Archer's speech was the worst bit.)
                    BSG
                    SGU (I'm mostly mad that it ended just as it got going)
                    Farscape (PKW gave it a decent send-off but the final episode of the series had a real anti-climax of an ending)
                    sigpic

Comment

There are shows that had finales that I didn't much care for or didn't think were good but if this is a thread about those that I thought were "worst" then I'd say Unending and Endgame were the only ones that really made me hate them.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I agree with you about Endgame.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          ST: ENT (Not getting to hear Archer's speech was the worst bit.)
                          BSG
                          SGU (I'm mostly mad that it ended just as it got going)
                          Farscape (PKW gave it a decent send-off but the final episode of the series had a real anti-climax of an ending)
                          I think BSG's finale is one of the best I have ever seen. Especially the last scenes. I was so glad to see that yeh, the found Earth etc., and we actually spend some time there! Not like in Voyager, when they like yeh this is Earth... and end credits, lol. Oh and of course the 150,000 years ago scene, advences in robotics... geeez, just awesome.
                          Now Enterprise, that was bad indeed. I mean the finale. And the show itself wasn't too good either, lol.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                            I think BSG's finale is one of the best I have ever seen. Especially the last scenes. I was so glad to see that yeh, the found Earth etc., and we actually spend some time there! Not like in Voyager, when they like yeh this is Earth... and end credits, lol. Oh and of course the 150,000 years ago scene, advences in robotics... geeez, just awesome.
                            Now Enterprise, that was bad indeed. I mean the finale. And the show itself wasn't too good either, lol.
                            Enterprise had its good moments in seasons 3 and 4. But the series finale... ugh, that was terrible.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh don't get me started on that, I mean it was like maybe the worst episode of the entire show, lol. Was there any point of that episode? I mean other than the guest appearance of 2 TNG stars? I mean reeeeally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Oh don't get me started on that, I mean it was like maybe the worst episode of the entire show, lol. Was there any point of that episode? I mean other than the guest appearance of 2 TNG stars? I mean reeeeally
                                Some of ENT's producers referred to the finale as a "greeting card" to the fans of the show. Yeah, it was a greeting card... like the worst one ever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X