Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBA View Post
    Started watching this show too, the first eps were pretty bad and cheesy, but it has improved indeed I very much like the graphic-novelly 300 style of the show, it adds a nice touch and makes it different from any other show on tv. Spartacus' wife remains the best looking thing on the show, though
    I find Mira pretty appealing as well.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Definitely. I don't know who I'd 'rather', Erin Cummings or Viva Bianca
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Definitely. I don't know who I'd 'rather', Erin Cummings or Viva Bianca
        In a perfect world, we wouldn't have to choose my friend.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

But if you had to choose, who would it be? A tough dilemma, but I think I'd 'rather' Erin Cummings.
          Wouldn't say no to Lucy Lawless either though
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I guess I would choose Erin Cummings as well.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really like Viva Blanca but I really dislike her character on the show which turns me off. Even with that I'm still torn between Erin Cummings and Katrina Law. Such tough decisions we face.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, at times there are signs that there might be some god out there after all
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  In a perfect world, we wouldn't have to choose my friend.
                  Stop filling my head with ideas

Don't much like Katrina Law....but Lesley Ann Brandt and the woman who played/plays Aurelia...oh my.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Katrina Law's blog:

http://katrinalawspartacus.blogspot.com/

Has cast photos and other info, pretty cool I thought.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                      Katrina Law's blog:

http://katrinalawspartacus.blogspot.com/

Has cast photos and other info, pretty cool I thought.
                      Thanks for the link to that. Pretty nice photos posted there.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Agreed, great find!

It's nice to see the people involved having fun behind the scenes

Comment

So it seems as if the prequel is going to happen but without the unsavory casting of a younger Sparticus.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-...prequel-season

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                            So it seems as if the prequel is going to happen but without the unsavory casting of a younger Sparticus.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-...prequel-season
                            That's interesting to hear. I think that is the best choice they could make considering the current situation Andy is in. He's been slated to appear in only a couple episodes which means that if he feels up to it when they're filming he'll still be in the show (and I really hope he is better soon!).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              That's interesting to hear. I think that is the best choice they could make considering the current situation Andy is in. He's been slated to appear in only a couple episodes which means that if he feels up to it when they're filming he'll still be in the show (and I really hope he is better soon!).
                              I hope he gets better soon too. This situation, I can at least live with.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i cant beleive ifound a thread for this show,although i have been gone for the last few months but still this is an awesome show cant wait for the prequel and season 2 whenever it comes i can wait for, Andy's health is waay more important and i wish him the best in his recovery

Comment

Working...
                                X