No announcement yet.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any news on Andy Whitfield's condition? I really hope he is doing well.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Does anyone have any news on Andy Whitfield's condition? I really hope he is doing well.
      I haven't heard anything on his condition, but I did hear that the second season might be post-poned longer then they thought and they are considering doing a prequel season with a younger actor cast as Sparticus until he can return.

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
        I haven't heard anything on his condition, but I did hear that the second season might be post-poned longer then they thought and they are considering doing a prequel season with a younger actor cast as Sparticus until he can return.
        I follow a lot of TV news, and this is the first I've ever heard of anything of the sort.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I follow a lot of TV news, and this is the first I've ever heard of anything of the sort.
          Source

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...the-works.html

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
            From what I hear it's quite disgusting and perverted. I would never watch it... unless it was censored. Other than that I hear it's good .
            Then you will miss out on so much awesome

Why would anyone want to censor anything?
            Lameness. *Pokes Sil* Muahahahainen!
            sigpic

Comment

I can't believe how much this show improved from the first episode. It's actually.. good. There's a hell of a lot of sex and violence, to the point where it's almost silly, but that doesn't bother me too much.
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                From what I hear it's quite disgusting and perverted. I would never watch it... unless it was censored. Other than that I hear it's good .
                I don't know about perverted. The violence is "hyper-real" (i.e. over-the-top unrealistic) so it's not even that gory, imo. There's lots of sex, but I can't think of anything I'd call perverted.
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I really hope that is not the case. Personally, I would rather wait a little longer, until Andy is better. Then, they can proceed on Season 2.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well played.

I rather doubt it'll happen though (thankfully).
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hello, I watched the pilot and the second episode. After the first epi. I though that it would be bad and full of violence, so I stopped to watch it. And then I had free time and some friends told me, that it was a great show, so I opened the third episode in my BS Player and .... I was like :
                      Wow, it is getting better, ok I will give a chance to this TV show. So you can count me in here. :-)
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Waiting for Andy to get well is definitely the best decision they could make IMO.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Hello, I watched the pilot and the second episode. After the first epi. I though that it would be bad and full of violence, so I stopped to watch it. And then I had free time and some friends told me, that it was a great show, so I opened the third episode in my BS Player and .... I was like :
                          Wow, it is getting better, ok I will give a chance to this TV show. So you can count me in here. :-)
                          Yes definitely stick with it. The first two episodes are pretty bad and I was considering giving up as well. I'm sure glad I didn't!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well played.

I rather doubt it'll happen though (thankfully).
                            I have no clue whether or not it will happen. Personally, I would prefer it did not happen. I was merely passing along the only information I had on the situation in response to the question asked.

Comment

I have no clue whether or not it will happen. Personally, I would prefer it did not happen. I was merely passing along the only information I had on the situation in response to the question asked.
                              And we do appreciate that. I just really hope they decide to wait for Andy to get better. I am willing to wait a little longer for Season 2.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Started watching this show too, the first eps were pretty bad and cheesy, but it has improved indeed I very much like the graphic-novelly 300 style of the show, it adds a nice touch and makes it different from any other show on tv. Spartacus' wife remains the best looking thing on the show, though
                                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                                Vincent: Hate what?
                                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X