No announcement yet.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to find a thread here on this show. It has rapidly become my new obsession. I love the adrenaline rush you get after watching an episode. I can't wait for the finale but will be sad that there are no new episodes for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Yeah, last night's episode was indeed great. One of the best this season. Next Friday's season finale should be epic.
      Unfortunately, it'll probably be the last for a while. Season 2's production start has been delayed because Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) has early-stage Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/107/1076036p1.html
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just got done watching Friday's episode. Just terrific. I didn't have any problem with earlier episodes as some of you guys did, but damn this one was just terrific.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Just got done watching Friday's episode. Just terrific. I didn't have any problem with earlier episodes as some of you guys did, but damn this one was just terrific.
          I have enjoyed this show since the premiere. It has continued to get better and better though, as the season progressed. I think Season 1 will end in spectacular fashion.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Unfortunately, it'll probably be the last for a while. Season 2's production start has been delayed because Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) has early-stage Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

Yeah, I had read about that. I can wait for Season 2, knowing we will be getting one. I just wish him all the best, and a speedy, full recovery.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hate some of the dialogue and acting, but the show has been getting better and better.
              I wonder just what route they'll take for the end, since Spartacus' body was never recovered, even though it's pretty certain he bit the big one. Will they have him live? Doubtful, but...*shrug*

Comment

Yea I read about that too. They caught it early so I hope everything will turn out good for him.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                  I hate some of the dialogue and acting, but the show has been getting better and better.
                  I wonder just what route they'll take for the end, since Spartacus' body was never recovered, even though it's pretty certain he bit the big one. Will they have him live? Doubtful, but...*shrug*
                  Well, I'm guessing season 2 will focus on the Third Servile War.

As for Spartacus' final fate, my money's on crucifixion with the other revolt leaders.

Comment

As for Spartacus' final fate, my money's on crucifixion with the other revolt leaders.
                    Hopefully, that will not come up for a few seasons.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm hoping! The Third Servile War was 3 years long.

Comment

I'm hoping! The Third Servile War was 3 years long.
                        Very nice! So there is room for many stories to tell.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nah. He falls with the rest of his men on the battlefield.

Comment

I can't believe the season finale is already upon us. Tomorrow night should be so freaking good. I can't wait, yet I don't want it to be over yet.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If anyone has watched the Spartacus movie with Kirk Douglas, I wonder if they will do the "I'm Spartacus" scene for this show. That was such a powerful scene near the end to cap off a great movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

All I know for sure, is that tomorrow night is going to be huge. Maybe even epic.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X