Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    If you want to watch a show about cultureless barbarians that's your business
    Roman propaganda I say!!!

Comment

Just finished watching the second episode of Gods of the Arena. This is really good so far. While I do miss the character of Spartacus, all this back-story on the other characters is really great.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just hope Andy get's through his Cancer okay. He's a good reason for aussies to be proud I say.

Comment

Wow. Just saw the first episode and I'm very, very impressed. It was even better than I had thought it would be! I do admit I miss seeing Andy, but it's still very interesting to see the other gladiators and their background stories.
          sigpic

Comment

Great second episode

Spoiler:
            Good to see Asha doing something besides being sneaky and this mark without the test thing might explain why nobody seems to like him in Blood and Sand. Crixus starting to kick some butt.
            Im wondering how this thing with Animeus' wife will turn out considdering she's dead in Blood and Sand.
            Also good to see that brat get a good kicking!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              Great second episode

Spoiler:
              Good to see Asha doing something besides being sneaky and this mark without the test thing might explain why nobody seems to like him in Blood and Sand. Crixus starting to kick some butt.
              Im wondering how this thing with Animeurs' wife will turn out considdering she's dead in Blood and Sand.
              Also good to see that brat get a good kicking!
              Spoiler:
              Yes, I had completely forgotten Ashur was an actual gladiator before becoming one of Batiatus' scheming sidekicks I'd hate to see Oenomaus and his wife being torn apart because of the night she had to spend with Gannicus Also I wonder when will Lucretia get busy with Crixus since she insisted sleeping with any other man than her husband was impossible. Yeah right, just you wait Xena
              sigpic

Comment

Lots of unanswered questions but still 4 episodes left to explain them all. The only disadvantage of a prequel is you know the outcome of some of the characters' fates.

Spoiler:
                I sense a tragic ending for Oenomaus and his wife, and for Gannicus also.
                sigpic

Comment

Enjoyed it. Not as much as Part I, but still enjoyed it. Looking forward to Part III
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Enjoyed it. Not as much as Part I, but still enjoyed it. Looking forward to Part III
                    Completely agree, warped bunch those Romans though

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                      Completely agree, warped bunch those Romans though
                      Slaves, orgies, getting peed on, getting killed in a flash for no apparent reason...who wouldn't want to live in those times.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                        Slaves, orgies, getting peed on, getting killed in a flash for no apparent reason...who wouldn't want to live in those times.
                        Take away the getting killed for no reason and you've got yourself one hell of a Friday night.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          Take away the getting killed for no reason and you've got yourself one hell of a Friday night.
                          And take away the getting peed on part too! The one thing that always crosses my mind when watching Sparty is how lucky they were when they didn't have all the modern day STDs back then
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                            And take away the getting peed on part too! The one thing that always crosses my mind when watching Sparty is how lucky they were when they didn't have all the modern day STDs back then
                            They might have. People say that std's and sti's are a common thing but don't forget King Henry VIII died of syphilis.

Comment

Watching the 3rd episode of s1 now
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Bump sorry but i had to

I'm up to the 8th episode, and im really starting to get into it now, i thought it started off abit slow
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X