NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Indeed........... That last episode we had was Deeks sitting by her hospital bed, then Heddy, and then Heddy tells her to move her hand and it starts moving and I started gagging..
    In last week's episode, Kensi was awake and starting physical therapy and getting around in a wheel chair, but very upset about her condition and whether she'll be able to walk again). Deeks has been sleeping on the sofa in her room most nights.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      In last week's episode, Kensi was awake and starting physical therapy and getting around in a wheel chair, but very upset about her condition and whether she'll be able to walk again). Deeks has been sleeping on the sofa in her room most nights.

So how far behind are us guys over here behind the US with episodes?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        So how far behind are us guys over here behind the US with episodes?
        Maybe two?

Comment

Maybe two?

That doesn't sound too bad because usually with US TV shows we are a month or more behind.

Comment

I thnik by the time it's on in the UK we're about 7 eps behind or something like that.

But good grief, it gets worse? Looks like the fast forward button will be getting used more this season then
            sigpic

Comment

Well Nell and what's his name are in the form of random comments, or moments

Kensie and Deeks....a bonafide plot thread acknowledged by every other character and with overt actions and even explanations "deeks is at the hospital with Kens, that's why he can't investigate xyz'

Things are to the point iwth that and a few others that I honestly wonder if the show creators are winding things down or heading for a major reboot because things could be interpreted as laying out series finale material....but that's 100% speculation on my part.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Nell and beal.. And i actually don't mind the occasional flirtyness between them 2..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Nell and beal.. And i actually don't mind the occasional flirtyness between them 2..
                  Right, that's his name, thanks. Yeah, their flirting is fun. Kensie and Deeks.....well, not fun for me

Just not a fan of how they write it.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Well Nell and what's his name are in the form of random comments, or moments

Kensie and Deeks....a bonafide plot thread acknowledged by every other character and with overt actions and even explanations "deeks is at the hospital with Kens, that's why he can't investigate xyz'

Things are to the point iwth that and a few others that I honestly wonder if the show creators are winding things down or heading for a major reboot because things could be interpreted as laying out series finale material....but that's 100% speculation on my part.

That sounds like good speculation material.

I wonder if they are winding this series down to concentrate on NCIS New Orleans, Or the original series.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      Right, that's his name, thanks. Yeah, their flirting is fun. Kensie and Deeks.....well, not fun for me

Just not a fan of how they write it.
                      So not a fan of Kensi/Deeks. I loved Kensi but it's geting harder to watch her scenes as Deeks is in most of them too. Every time I see them now I want to throw up. I mean really, can't they write some scenes that doesn't involve lovey dovey scenes?
                      sigpic

Comment

The part i hate is they are spending so much time ON that angle, they seem to have stopped bothering with the Nell-beil angle.

Comment

So, ... Kensi is now walking rather well, but still has problems with hand coordination. She got to go home for a bit with Deeks and was actually sitting cross-legged, which suggests her bum leg is much better. I really like the guy she was having a food fight with when Deeks walked in on them.

And, ... Callan has a half-sister and nephew he never knew about. And maybe now he's going to get some time to get to know his father.

I thought they went overdid a bit with Beal going overboard trying to seem menacing to the guy he and Deeks were "interrogating".

Granger seemed worse than in previous episodes.

I was glad to see Callan and Sam visiting with Kensi; I was wondering if they had actually gone to see her. I found it interesting that she hugged Callan when the guys left, but only shared a fist bump with Sam. Doesn't Sam hug?

Comment

At the rate granger's going i don't see him much longer for the show.. I could barely understand him when he was speakign with Hetty..

And That reveal on Callen and his kin.. WOA~

Comment

So, ... Kensi is now walking rather well, but still has problems with hand coordination. She got to go home for a bit with Deeks and was actually sitting cross-legged, which suggests her bum leg is much better. I really like the guy she was having a food fight with when Deeks walked in on them.

And, ... Callan has a half-sister and nephew he never knew about. And maybe now he's going to get some time to get to know his father.

I thought they went overdid a bit with Beal going overboard trying to seem menacing to the guy he and Deeks were "interrogating".

Granger seemed worse than in previous episodes.

I was glad to see Callan and Sam visiting with Kensi; I was wondering if they had actually gone to see her. I found it interesting that she hugged Callan when the guys left, but only shared a fist bump with Sam. Doesn't Sam hug?

No Sam never seems to be that kind of person.

I have really gotten fond of Nell over the last few weeks......

Comment

Maybe it was just me, but last night's episode seemed incredibly awkward and slow, like the people were moving slow motion through their parts and they hadn't really learned their dialog.

I did enjoy Hetty driving with Deeks in her car.

Comment

Working...
                                X