No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because NCIS:Red is the next in the series... And this two parter is the pilot for the show...

Loved the idea with the trucks....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I hadn't heard and I was double checking. Thanks!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Gotta say, thus far, red team has left me kinda....eh. I didn't pick up any real chemistry (shook my head at the whole 'lead actress in a tank top despite the blizzard outside' bit)

maybe it'll be better when it goes for real, time will tell.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It's John Corbin. Loved him in Northern Exposure!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Gotta say, thus far, red team has left me kinda....eh. I didn't pick up any real chemistry (shook my head at the whole 'lead actress in a tank top despite the blizzard outside' bit)

maybe it'll be better when it goes for real, time will tell.

totally agree Sky, it left me kinda "eh" too.. like If John Corbin is gonna anchor the show, it might last, but I haven't ever seen him as a lead before!!

I like that they kept all the actors original accents! I see the red haired guy from E.R., but didn't recognize the blonde - team leader!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            It's John Corbin. Loved him in Northern Exposure!
            me too!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Red team? I don't think we've had that ep yet.
              sigpic

Comment

They were introduced in this last Tuesday's ep. The story is continuing this next Tuesday. For the life of me, I don't know either the ep names or the numbers.
                sigpic

Comment

It's paper soldiers that's on this Sunday.
                  sigpic

Comment

I do like this show but I still wish they felt more like a team (like NCIS), it's seems to be Callen/Sam with the backup crew. I'm getting the impression that they have Kensi/Deeks flirt so much is so they can have something to do. Apart from the odd ep or two they don't seem to do all that much, not like Callen/Sam anyways. NCIS is more coherent. I would like to see NCIS: LA be a bit more of a team instead of a duo with backup.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kensi & Deeks
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah....cept it's not a good to me. More like a 'oh please, you GOTTA go there?'

sigpic

Comment

Yeah....cept it's not a good to me. More like a 'oh please, you GOTTA go there?'

They "Gotta go there" cuz they have to write Daniela Ruah's pregnancy into the show or something like that! But I think Deeks and Kensi make a cute couple, I think it will work out!! It better work out!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Yeah, I just read that she was pregnant. So maybe Kensie goes on a vacation or something. I have zero idea how far along she is but there's too much of the season left for it not to show.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I just read that she was pregnant. So maybe Kensie goes on a vacation or something. I have zero idea how far along she is but there's too much of the season left for it not to show.
                              Grace Park has been missing for awhile from Hawaii 5-0 because she was pregnant. She made an occasional appearance in various episodes, and the writers made up a storyline for why she was absent. The same could be done for Daniella Ruah without going down the romantic road of her and Deeks becoming a family.

Comment

I wondered about Grace when I stopped seeing her in the promos - but I gave up watching the show a while ago.

They can do with Kensie like they did Grace on the Mentalist....she spent a lot of time on desk work and then went to an indepth computer class for her maternity leave

NCIS doesn't film that far ahead, maybe a month or so (pauley was talking about doing the christmas episode this week)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X