No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah.... the next promo will appear next week after the re-run...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      thanks, do we know which episode they will re-run?
      Err......*goes to check*........ looks like "Special Delivery" - the one where
      Spoiler:
      that guy got his hand cut off.
      I don't really remember it that well though.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Err......*goes to check*........ looks like "Special Delivery" - the one where
        Spoiler:
        that guy got his hand cut off.
        I don't really remember it that well though.
        really? nice! it is that episode where Densi
        Spoiler:
        pretend to be a couple of fiancé looking for an engagement ring, and when Deeks puts his hand around Kensi's waist, she stands with a high heel on his foot- autsch!
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

really? nice! it is that episode where Densi
          Spoiler:
          pretend to be a couple of fiancé looking for an engagement ring, and when Deeks puts his hand around Kensi's waist, she stands with a high heel on his foot- autsch!
          Oh yeah, I remember that now.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I can live with "Densi" too, but I hope that these two do not come together, at least not in the near future, I like them better as they are now
            ^ That. I like they way Kensi and Deeks are now. I think the make great partners, and their personalities compliment each other well. I've only started liking Kensi since Deeks has come along. I can picture them together, but I wouldn't want them to get together(at least not yet, but I probably wouldn't care much if they get together eventually). I think both characters need to be developed more, and still have too much to work out as individuals for them to get together right now.

I thought Kensi getting Deeks
            Spoiler:
            a Slancket was funny

Special Delivery is also the episode where
            Spoiler:
            Nell is introduced. I couldn't stand her in this ep because she kept finishing people's sentences and interrupting. I was so tempted to mute her scenes. I'm glad she's been toned down, and I've actually kind of liked her in the last 2 episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              ^ That. I like they way Kensi and Deeks are now. I think the make great partners, and their personalities compliment each other well. I've only started liking Kensi since Deeks has come along. I can picture them together, but I wouldn't want them to get together(at least not yet, but I probably wouldn't care much if they get together eventually). I think both characters need to be developed more, and still have too much to work out as individuals for them to get together right now.

I thought Kensi getting Deeks
              Spoiler:
              a Slancket was funny
              agree about Kensi and Deeks - I love them being partners, wouldn't want more

reagarding the
              Spoiler:
              slancket
              to be honest, I had to check that out, never heard or seen that before . Had to yo-ho-ho! at the end when Deeks said that he wanted to spend some quality time with it

EDIT: my post got changed
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Re: Nell - OK, yeah, I'd forgotten that too.

About Nell,
                Spoiler:
                I've had some issues with the character too. I don't know as I dislike her so much as that I just found her unnecessary. A lot of the time she just seems like an Eric clone - even the same facial expressions sometimes, and I don't see why we need both of them. Why do we have to pair everyone up?

(OK, yes, I know in the real world, an operation like this would have more than one computer geek. But this is a TV show, and most of the time it seems like Nell's just there so that Eric doesn't have to do ALL the exposition. )

But I did like her in the episode (I think it was the one before this last one) where she was doing the intelligence analyzing. It was the first time I think I really saw her as a separate character with her own individual skill set. They need to work on that I think. If that makes any sense.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  now that she's now part of the main cast then i think we will see her doing more stuff on her own...

As a red blooded male... i've not got a problem with another good looking woman in the cast but i do agree, it was strange that they brought in basically a female Eric....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    As a red blooded male... i've not got a problem with another good looking wench in the cast but i do agree, it was strange that they brought in basically a female Eric....
                    Arrrr! Aye, exactly.
                    Spoiler:
                    Adding another wench to the cast was fine, but I do wish they'd created a character that was a little more unique.

EDIT: And I didn't really say "wench". This word replacement thing is kinda hilarious.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

i'm glad this is the only thing Gateworld are doing for a AFD 'joke'... another forum i'm on has decided to turn into 'FUZZYWORLD' and switch to a painful cornea-burning Pink background

Comment

Fuzzyworld? That's great!

They did the eye-scalding pink thing here last year.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Fuzzyworld? That's great!

They did the eye-scalding pink thing here last year.
                          good for me I wasn't yet in this forum last 1st of April
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

while i don't mind a good prank (on other people ) every now and again... to be bombarded with them for about 36 hours is just hell for me....

Comment

Re: Nell - OK, yeah, I'd forgotten that too.

About Nell,
                              Spoiler:
                              I've had some issues with the character too. I don't know as I dislike her so much as that I just found her unnecessary. A lot of the time she just seems like an Eric clone - even the same facial expressions sometimes, and I don't see why we need both of them. Why do we have to pair everyone up?

(OK, Aye, I know in the real world, an operation like this would have more than one computer geek. But this is a TV show, and most of the time it seems like Nell's just there so that Eric doesn't have to do ALL the exposition. )

But I did like her in the episode (I think it was the one before this last one) where she was doing the intelligence analyzing. It was the first time I think I really saw her as a separate character with her own individual skill set. They need to work on that I think. If that makes any sense.
                              I completely agree.

Spoiler:
                              She was annoying that first episode, but the rest of the time I disliked her because I felt she was unnecessary, and that she and Eric did too much of the same thing. I felt that she took away from Eric's character in a way because of that. Sometimes it felt like they were just taking things that Eric would normally say/do and gave half of them to Nell so that she would have something to do. They really do need to try to make the characters a bit more different from each other in regards to what they do.

agree about Kensi and Deeks - I love them being partners, wouldn't want more

reagarding the
                              Spoiler:
                              slancket
                              to be honest, I had to check that out, never heard or seen that before . Had to yo-ho-ho! at the end when Deeks said that he wanted to spend some quality time with it

EDIT: my post got changed
                              LOL I love the piratey "fixes" to words.

I've always wanted a
                              Spoiler:
                              Slancket
                              so I lol'd
                              sigpic

Comment

preview for next episode

of course, beware of spoilers!
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X