Deeks: "she's my partner"
    and the other giggling
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Spoiler:
      this episode was a definite push towards creating a Kensi/Deeks (Densi?) ship... Will it go the same way as 'Tiva' and just go on for a bit then vanish... or will they actually have this one go all the way?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Spoiler:
        this episode was a definite push towards creating a Kensi/Deeks (Densi?) ship... Will it go the same way as 'Tiva' and just go on for a bit then vanish... or will they actually have this one go all the way?
        I don't know.
        Spoiler:
        Personally, while I don't care much for "Tiva", I like Kensi/Deeks, so far anyway. We'll see how I feel a few seasons down the road.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          I don't know.
          Spoiler:
          Personally, while I don't care much for "Tiva", I like Kensi/Deeks, so far anyway. We'll see how I feel a few seasons down the road.
          Spoiler:
          Tiva used to be fun as i liked the way Cote and Weatherly played off each other (Still do TBH).... but to have it just vanish after Tony goes on the revenge mission for her and then this whole Ray sub-plot appearing...it's just confusing to me...

Ruah and Olsen (?), it's a similar thing for me... the way those two play off each other is enjoyable to watch... similar to O'Donnell & LLCoolJ, though with more of a romantic angle.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Thought some might be interested in this. Dates for the remaining four episodes of the season.

Spoiler:
            4/12/11 (Tu.) 9:00 PM CBS (#221) Rocket Man
            5/3/11 (Tu.) 9:00 PM CBS (#222) Episode 22
            5/10/11 (Tu.) 9:00 PM CBS (#223) Episode 23
            5/17/11 (Tu.) 9:00 PM CBS (#224) Episode 24 (Season Finale)

All times ET. Source: Futon Critic
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I'm torn on kensi and deeks

Spoiler:
              in one way, they're good for each other. his whinging amuses her, largely cause it's OTT and it's a break from the 'just a compound fracture, i'm fine' of G and Sam. But him whinging also allows her to not feel like she has to be uber tough just to keep up.

he's also in awe of her, but at the same time is almost afraid of her, but also sees HER, not just a fellow agent

they compliment each other well

that said, lord I hate bellisario and relationships. And I don't like Kensi being little more than the sum of her ships.

so, for me, fun to play with, but lets just keep it playing for a few seasons
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I'm torn on kensi and deeks

Spoiler:
                in one way, they're good for each other. his whinging amuses her, largely cause it's OTT and it's a break from the 'just a compound fracture, i'm fine' of G and Sam. But him whinging also allows her to not feel like she has to be uber tough just to keep up.

he's also in awe of her, but at the same time is almost afraid of her, but also sees HER, not just a fellow agent

they compliment each other well

that said, lord I hate bellisario and relationships. And I don't like Kensi being little more than the sum of her ships.

so, for me, fun to play with, but lets just keep it playing for a few seasons
                I agree with your thoughts.

Spoiler:
                I like Kensi/Deeks for all the reasons you listed. But, yeah, I don't want to see Kensi be just defined by her ships either.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

one thing i noticed last night

Spoiler:
                  kensi was still in shock from seeing that guy shot. (she is nowhere as emotionally immune as she puts forth), then deeks walks into the car and puts on his act, and she smiles listening to him carry on. He got her out of her funk better than anyone else can.

It kinda reminded me of the ziva episode. where she shoots that guy and looks him in the eye as he dies and she has a rough time dealing with it...and the guys all know she's not 100%, but none of them play hyper protective, instead they just know, file it away, and let her be to handle it...which ziva did eventually.

Kensi did the same thing. I think the only part of the eps that i didn''t like was her being so careless to get so close he could use her as a hostage. she should be better than that

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    kensi was still in shock from seeing that guy shot. (she is nowhere as emotionally immune as she puts forth), then deeks walks into the car and puts on his act, and she smiles listening to him carry on. He got her out of her funk better than anyone else can.
                    That was nice -
                    Spoiler:
                    it's the little things like that that make me really like them. He can read her pretty well.

Spoiler:
                    I think the only part of the eps that i didn''t like was her being so careless to get so close he could use her as a hostage. she should be better than that
                    No I agree -
                    Spoiler:
                    I didn't care for that either. Even after she was taken hostage, I thought she was going to take him down. Kensi's no one to mess with after all. But then he hit her and Deeks came in for the rescue. I wasn't thrilled with that. I felt like Kensi's badassness got downplayed so that Deeks could be her hero. Not to mention that it kind of validated his fears about her not being able to take care of herself. I thought it would have been better if she could have taken out the guy herself.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree. I like your scenario better.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Densi is the name the writers seem to have dubbed it.

I'm not sure I'll live and die by it, but it's kinda cute.

Spoiler:

It kinda reminded me of the ziva episode. where she shoots that guy and looks him in the eye as he dies and she has a rough time dealing with it...and the guys all know she's not 100%, but none of them play hyper protective, instead they just know, file it away, and let her be to handle it...which ziva did eventually.

Kensi did the same thing. I think the only part of the eps that i didn''t like was her being so careless to get so close he could use her as a hostage. she should be better than that
                        It's not the first time either
                        Spoiler:
                        for her being more emotionally open. Last season, she hated lying to the guy at the engine repair shop during the Christmas episode (I think?) and needed reassurance from Hetty about it all.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Densi is the name the writers seem to have dubbed it.

I'm not sure I'll live and die by it, but it's kinda cute.
                          I can live with "Densi".

Hmm....I seem to have managed to escape the pirates.....so far.

Ha - spoke too soon.
                          Last edited by Killdeer; 01 April 2011, 09:35 AM.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

I can live with "Densi".
                            I can live with "Densi" too, but I hope that these two do not come together, at least not in the near future, I like them better as they are now

anyone has already seen the preview for the next episode? I think it is called "The Rocket Man". Can't find it anywhere.

what did Deeks get from Kensi at the beginning of the episode "the Job"? did I understand it correctly?
                            Spoiler:
                            a 70 sunblock (does this really exist?) and a chapstick? that was an allusion to the episode "Borderline" where he did not want to go to the desert because of his ivory skin, correct?

and I look always forward to the next episode to see what kind of shirt Deeks will wear , he has a very peculiar style
                            Last edited by mi_guard; 01 April 2011, 11:35 AM.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              anyone has already seen the preview for the next episode? I think it is called "The Rocket Man". Can't find it anywhere.
                              "Rocket Man" is the next episode, but it doesn't air until the 12th, so there may not be a preview out for it yet. I haven't seen one anyway.

This coming week is a rerun - they'll probably air a new preview after that episode though.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

"Rocket Man" is the next episode, but it doesn't air until the 12th, so there may not be a preview out for it yet. I haven't seen one anyway.

This coming week is a rerun - they'll probably air a new preview after that episode though.
                                thanks, do we know which episode they will re-run?
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X