No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know. And yeah, I do enjoy his relationship with his daughter.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! There's a competition. Ive posted the banner in my sign to help spread the word. The link is http://castletv.net/castletv-net-art...mpetition/1258

Comment

The first chapter of Richard Castle's book "Heat Wave" is up for download at ABC.com.

Comment

You can also pre-order the actual book - info here http://castletv.net/heat-waves-begins I can't wait to get that book in my hands!

Comment

Has anyone been following @WriteRCastle on Twitter? Murder's afoot! Literally. Castle's on vacation and is lending a hand in an investigation... whether the local detective wants the help or not.

Comment

"afoot", "lending a hand"? you can do better than that LOL

It is very funny to follow him though and it is an official twitter account directly attached to the show

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                "afoot", "lending a hand"? you can do better than that LOL
                Don't be such a heel! I can palm off puns all night. You could, toe, if you'd stop thumbing your nose at me and knuckle down to business. Maybe I should be careful, though; if I arm myself too heavily I could be a-wristed like Castle was and then I'd have to leg it to avoid jail time. I'm a sensitive sole and wouldn't do well in the joint.

Comment

ooooooh.....what have I started!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Don't be such a heel! I can palm off puns all night. You could, toe, if you'd stop thumbing your nose at me and knuckle down to business. Maybe I should be careful, though; if I arm myself too heavily I could be a-wristed like Castle was and then I'd have to leg it to avoid jail time. I'm a sensitive sole and wouldn't do well in the joint.
                    So if someone attacked you while you were in the joint would that be - filet of sole?

or would you be a sole survivor
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

The "sneak peeks" of the premiere for season two has me very excited!
                      http://castletv.net/forums/season-2-...n-death/page-5

Comment

I can't wait for this season!!!!

Comment

Season 2 starts Monday, September 21, 2008
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. What do you think it was (S1 finale spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            that Castle found out about Kate's mother's murder? And how do you think Kate's going to react?
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I'm looking forward to it. What do you think it was (S1 finale spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              that Castle found out about Kate's mother's murder? And how do you think Kate's going to react?
                              Spoiler:
                              Well if Kate lives up to her promise, their team thingy is finished, but if they want to keep the show going, they learn to work together, so maybe they will carry out this solution that Castle found, going on for a bit.
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by oneilltwo"ll"s View Post
                                season 2 starts monday, september 21, 2008
                                2008?

Comment

Working...
                                X