• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Seamus is AWESOME!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Seamus is AWESOME!!!!
      Very true. Nathan's still my fav but Seamus is my second fav. I love his character and he does a great job making him shine.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

OMG! I loved that episode last night!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          S4, ep4
          Spoiler:
          Seamus gets a chance to shine And dang what a good job he done. I felt so bad for Ryan and what he had to go thorugh. It must be one of a cops worse nightmare,. having their gun snatched and then used to kill someone. So nice to see them sticking by Ryan and helping him when they could. Shows you how much of a family they have become.

I knew 3XK would come back somehow and bite them on the butt. I don't think we've heard the last of him.
          Spoiler:
          I have to agree with everybody here, Seamus was just awesome this week!!! Just a theory but anybody think 3XK could show up to through a monkey wrench into the wedding? It just hit me at the end of the episode that Jenny looks a lot like his other victims.

The writers on Castle are doing a great job of carrying things though to effect the characters in later episodes. Ryan's lost gun being used to kill someone and him having to deal with it. Beckett's hesitation when a gun was pulled on her earlier in the season and her scar bugging her. On that note, was it me or did Castle look like he didn't believe her when Beckett said she still didn't remember anything from when she was shot?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Spoiler:
            I have to agree with everybody here, Seamus was just awesome this week!!! Just a theory but anybody think 3XK could show up to through a monkey wrench into the wedding? It just hit me at the end of the episode that Jenny looks a lot like his other victims.

The writers on Castle are doing a great job of carrying things though to effect the characters in later episodes. Ryan's lost gun being used to kill someone and him having to deal with it. Beckett's hesitation when a gun was pulled on her earlier in the season and her scar bugging her. On that note, was it me or did Castle look like he didn't believe her when Beckett said she still didn't remember anything from when she was shot?
            Spoiler:
            It wasn't just you, I thought the same
            sigpic

Comment

Same here... he knows her enough to spot the signs she's lying....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Will she ever admit it to him?
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  there's no doubt that she will.... i can see a real poop storm happening when she finds Castle's murder board... and then in her anger about what he'd said.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Spoiler:

S4 ep 4
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh yeah, but if they do do something I hope Jenny is ok. I'd hate to see Kevin go all emo. Someone on that show deserves a happy life.

And nope wasn't jkust you, when Beckett said she still didn't remember anything Castle looked at her a bit dubious. I think he suspects she's not telling the whole truth.

I think she will eventually but not till she puts her mother's case to bed. and about her mother's case. Nothing about what's going to happen. Just what I think should happen
                    Spoiler:
                    Personally I think they should put the case to bed by the end of this season, or at the beginning of the next at the latest. I think it's just about went on long enough now. It's time to move forward.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think she will eventually but not till she puts her mother's case to bed. and about her mother's case. Nothing about what's going to happen. Just what I think should happen
                      Spoiler:
                      Personally I think they should put the case to bed by the end of this season, or at the beginning of the next at the latest. I think it's just about went on long enough now. It's time to move forward.
                      *high fives Linda!* Totally agree!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I think they should finish the case and find some new drama to focus on next season... It's getting a little tiring and boring (imo) to hear about her mother's murder so much.. I just want it done.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        *high fives Linda!* Totally agree!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        I think they should finish the case and find some new drama to focus on next season... It's getting a little tiring and boring (imo) to hear about her mother's murder so much.. I just want it done.
                        Spoiler:
                        Don't get me wrong. I've loved it. But it's in danger of getting to the point that it starts to get monotonous. It's time to put it to rest now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Don't get me wrong. I've loved it. But it's in danger of getting to the point that it starts to get monotonous. It's time to put it to rest now.
                          I agree.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
                            You're probably right about that.

Spoiler:
                            Yeah, they totally need to put it to bed this season. It's time.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

You're probably right about that.

Spoiler:
                              Yeah, they totally need to put it to bed this season. It's time.
                              I just wonder what drama they'll have shadowing the team after it's finished... Cuz, you know they're going to keep something hanging over them.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                I just wonder what drama they'll have shadowing the team after it's finished... Cuz, you know they're going to keep something hanging over them.
                                Spoiler:
                                They find out Castle wears Pink flowery boxers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X