No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, yeah, 'cause Facebook is the most "legit" news source out there! .... not....

Comment

CASTLE RENEWED!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!

I went to the ABC site and they apparently have not "officially" announced it but rather only leaked it, but I think they would more strongly release info against if it were not true. The Castle message board at ABC is full of talk about the renewal, and Entertainment Weekly also had a commentary on the renewal.

Apparently the ABC brass very much like the show, maybe we will even see them give it a better timeslot in the future?

So I am a happy guy at this moment!
      ---------------------
      sigpic
      Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

YESSS!!

Thanks for posting the good news guys
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Castle is going to stay on Monday nights after Dancing with the Stars.

ABC 2009-10 Schedule Announced
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

You can also buy the DVDs - scroll down on this page http://castletv.net/category/news

Comment

I wonder if the thinking on remaining in the timeslot is that it is consistently second (which is better then third or forth), has at least started to build a following in that slot, and will continue to get some pulll from DWTS?

I did go to the castletv site, but I do note it has no affiliation with the network or show, and so posting there is fun, but has no influence on the network. So I also did some posting at the network site.
              ---------------------
              sigpic
              Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                I wonder if the thinking on remaining in the timeslot is that it... has at least started to build a following in that slot
                When networks change around their schedules, I usually stop watching because I just don't know when it's on.

Comment

Actually, I'm pretty sure the network has been paying attention to castletv.net

Comment

Doing a re-watch. If you look closely at the street scene in Nanny McDead when they're approaching the playground you can see election flyers for Horn & Bollinger... who are at the center of the case in Hell Hath No Fury. Pretty cool, eh? Still looking for the backlot shot that matches up with the heist scene in Doctor Horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      Still looking for the backlot shot that matches up with the heist scene in Doctor Horrible...
                      I don't think you'll find it, pretty sure Castle filmed after Dr Horrible (pretty sure about all but maybe the pilot anyway and that was filmed in NY) and the backlot burnt down not long after Dr Horrible was filmed (did someone bounce the wonderflonium?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                        I don't think you'll find it, pretty sure Castle filmed after Dr Horrible (pretty sure about all but maybe the pilot anyway and that was filmed in NY) and the backlot burnt down not long after Dr Horrible was filmed (did someone bounce the wonderflonium?)
                        Mmm... Maybe. But I'd swear I spotted a familiar bit when the ep (whichever one it was) originally aired. Which is why I'm going through the show again. Well, one of the reasons. It's also a fun show and makes me laugh. ....And I really need the laughs right now.

Comment

Whoever wants to become a Castle fan, the show is showing tonight on KXLY 13 Spokane 10pm MST time, from the first episode
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

IT's also re-airing on ABC mostly at 9/8c but I believe in some places it may be different so check your tv guide.

It's also have way through the first season in Australia (9:30 on Seven) and starts airing in Spain next week.

Comment

I just started watching this in reruns. I wanted to see if it survived first.

Just finished the second episode and I have to say I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                I just started watching this in reruns. I wanted to see if it survived first.

Just finished the second episode and I have to say I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
                                Then you'll be happy to know it just gets better.

I really loved the way they showed the relationshiop between him and his daughter.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X