No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely LOVE this show so it figures that they may cancel it already. I guess I'm just not the age that they want watching TV these days, not enough bang from their advertising (which I fast forward through anyway!!!) buck.

Will add my two bits to the links posted for saving the show. Thanks for the info!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Great episode! Cannot wait for season two! Unfortunately we won't even know if there'll be one until the 19th when all the scheduling stuff is announced

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
        Great episode! Cannot wait for season two! Unfortunately we won't even know if there'll be one until the 19th when all the scheduling stuff is announced
        Season Finale episode was great, loved it, but from what I saw on the preview and what aired, wow was I surprised.

Spoiler:
        I for sure thought I would be Castle in the hospital and not Sorrenson

I would never survive that kind of ending!

And the 19th of what month will be the scheduling be announced..
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

19th of this month! not long to wait thankfully

Comment

Should have known. Damn previews are always misleading.

Anyway! Good ep and a great cliffhanger; provides a nice hook to next season without leaving us in utter agony over the summer.

Comment

I, too, thought that it was
              Spoiler:
              Castle who got shot.

I agree with Martha - the red dress was hideous on Alexis. What was with the bow over the ... bodice?

The whole 'prom date' thing was sweet.

Please, please, PLEASE let them pick this up for another season.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

If you'd like to see it back, you should call the ABC feedback line and leave a 30second message, it's really easy to do and there are instructions here

http://castletv.net/forums/fan-suppo...sses-and-stuff

Comment

Left e-mails. 3 of them myself. My roomate left 4.
                  Going to pre-order the DVD's tonight.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Should have known. Damn previews are always misleading.

Anyway! Good ep and a great cliffhanger; provides a nice hook to next season without leaving us in utter agony over the summer.
                    agreed, great cliffhanger. If it is picked up for season 2 *crosses fingers* will we have to wait til next Spring or this Fall for it to return? any idea at this point?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Good news!! The season finale of "Castle" scored a 7.0/12 for ABC, which is part of a continuing trend up if my memory serves me correct. It has been second in its timeslot every week since inception, and while that is not first, it is not third or forth. I am thinking that it will be renewed.

I also have done the message thing, and posted on the boards at the network. I think the fan support is good. The network has done nothing to support the show in advertizing, although it did put it in after DWTS (which itself I think is down in the ratings this year - don't know for sure as I don't watch it, but friends tell me this season has not had quite the following of some previous years).

Knocking on wood for a renewal!

Great season finale. I love how Castle always surprises with his character. And nice to see a strong postive father figure being played on tv for once. I think the daughter is a very fine actress herself. The bond between them is very genuine onscreen.

Also loved the cameo by Robert Picardo - we are obviously supposed to see more of him in the future.
                      ---------------------
                      sigpic
                      Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

There's a graph of the ratings here http://castletv.net/positive-finale-ratings/811

There's also an interview with Robert Picardo where he talks a little about Castle in one of my recent podcasts http://fannishinquisition.com/con-report-giveaway

Comment

Yes, I checked. Castle bumped up each of the last 3 weeks, and it seems that it started to pick up some good increases in viewership. its low was 5.1/8, and since that time it has gone up every week.

To me, with even some moderate support, this is a show that has great long term potential. So lets have great news on the 19th!
                          ---------------------
                          sigpic
                          Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Castle dropped last week in the 18-49 share, that's the most crucial thing that gets considered. Hopefully not enough to hurt its chances of a second season tho

Comment

Yay - Castle Season 2 is on the way!

http://castletv.net/castle-renewed

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                                Yay - Castle Season 2 is on the way!

http://castletv.net/castle-renewed
                                It says on Facebook that it has been renewed too! Hip Hip Hooray!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X