"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers!! I love spoilers! I'm not a patient person so spoilers are good.

Is Castle on another break or something? Is that why there wasn't a new ep this week?
    I'm usually pretty good with spoilers but I can't seem to stay away from Castle spoilers for some reason I blame MrsB

Okay, just read the castle spoilers and.. is it SO wrong to have an EP focusing on just Castle? Honestly, I can't wait til we get this whole "Beckett's mother's murder" solved so the writers can move on...

I'm sure that's just me so I apologize if I've offended anyone.
    Na that's cool. I like the storyline about Beckett and her Mother's murder, but I do think they should start thinking about writing a conclusion to it now. They can't keep it going much longer.
    sigpic

Comment

i wonder how long till they start delving into who Castle's father is.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Ooh yeah that would be interesting to find out who it is
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ooh yeah that would be interesting to find out who it is
          OO That would be a good story line Dr!! I wish the writers would email you and ask for your input.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

i'm half expecting that they'll have Castle's father involved in some way with Johanna's death.....

would make a damn interesting barrier between the two TBH...

Comment

i'm half expecting that they'll have Castle's father involved in some way with Johanna's death.....

would make a damn interesting barrier between the two TBH...
              Yeah it would!! God, wouldn't that be a twist?! Especially if Castle's father was the one who ordered the hit in the first place!

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

exactly....

Comment

Ooh I like the way you guys think
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooh I like the way you guys think
                    We are pretty maniacal aren't we? Granted it was mostly Dr Lee coming up with the good ideas.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

if there's one thing i do well... it's come up with idea's and theories LOL

Comment

For you US viewers, tonight's episode is Knockout. The one where they
                        Spoiler:
                        deal a bit with Kate's mother's killer and the
                        Spoiler:
                        kiss!
                        Spoiler:
                        *dies*
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

We are pretty maniacal aren't we? Granted it was mostly Dr Lee coming up with the good ideas.
                          if there's one thing i do well... it's come up with idea's and theories LOL
                          Wouldn't it be good if Castle had a choice to make? Either Beckett or his Father. Which would he choose. In the end he chooses Beckett Oh just think of the potential for this storyline And just think of the emo whump (and maybe a little physical whump ) and angst. I would have died and gone to heaven *happy sigh*

Of course we are probably waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off the mark
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            For you US viewers, tonight's episode is Knockout. The one where they
                            Spoiler:
                            deal a bit with Kate's mother's killer and the
                            Spoiler:
                            kiss!
                            Spoiler:
                            *dies*
                            I
                            Spoiler:
                            Saw
                            Spoiler:
                            It

Yes I couldn't wait....So shoot me
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't blame you, Linda. Not at all. I'm just waiting until you and others say you've seen it so I can make it into a sig!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wouldn't it be good if Castle had a choice to make? Either Beckett or his Father. Which would he choose. In the end he chooses Beckett Oh just think of the potential for this storyline And just think of the emo whump (and maybe a little physical whump ) and angst. I would have died and gone to heaven *happy sigh*

Of course we are probably waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off the mark
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes physical whump!!! Achem, sorry, I get excited easily.

Wouldn't it be great if the writers DID work that in though?? I mean, I'm having cardiomyopathy just from thinking about it! Of course, he'd totally choose Beckett though but would Beckett want him knowing it was his FATHER that had her mother killed?? How would she deal with that and how would Castle deal with her dealing with that?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X