• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaah! ....

First time i've seen it....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      Dunno if this has been posted yet... a spoiler free for those that have seen up to the latest S3 epi in the US (Or it looked that way) promo for the show...

Armed & Dangerous
      That's great, thanks for posting!

Our new ep 'Anatomy of a Murder' starts in 15 minutes
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, new episode aired last night in the US
        What was it about?

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

3x19 -

Spoiler:
          Richard Castle... sneaky bugger... :LOL:

nice episode.... cool to see a little bit into the Cap's life...

Comment

Was that the Josh actor on NCIS LA last night?

Comment

3x19 -

Spoiler:
              Richard Castle... sneaky bugger... :LOL:

nice episode.... cool to see a little bit into the Cap's life...
              319 -

Loved the episode.
              Spoiler:
              Isn't he though!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Was that the Josh actor on NCIS LA last night?
                Yes it was.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

3x04 Punked
                  Spoiler:
                  Seriously, this must be one of the funniest eps yet. I was almost crying with laughter. Between poor Esposito getting constantly whumped throughout to Castle having a heart to heart talk with Alexis about love, where he doesn't actually say anything. Oh there was so much going on I think I may have to watch this again Oh and the scene when Ryan and Esposito are at the door and that guy comes running out and knocks Esposito flat on his back, Ryan is standing there like an idiot still holding up his badge.That was hilarious Poor Espo, I'll kiss it all better

And we get the appearance of Josh, sorry but I can't hate a guy that's that hot And I loved him on Mutant X

So at the end when he walked into his loft and talked to Alexis and she said something about love being hard and he agreed, you think that's the moment where he starts to figure out that he's in fact fallen in love with Beckett? I think he's starting to figure that out now. That he's coming out of denial.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    3x04 Punked
                    Spoiler:
                    And we get the appearance of Josh, sorry but I can't hate a guy that's that hot And I loved him on Mutant X
                    LOL - true.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    So at the end when he walked into his loft and talked to Alexis and she said something about love being hard and he agreed, you think that's the moment where he starts to figure out that he's in fact fallen in love with Beckett? I think he's starting to figure that out now. That he's coming out of denial.
                    I agree.
                    Spoiler:
                    I think this season Castle has been figuring his feelings. I'm not sure if that moment was the moment. But I think it's been a process for him this season.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Thought some might be interested in this - airdates for the remaining five episodes of the season.

Spoiler:
                      4/4/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#320) Slice of Death
                      4/11/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#321) The Dead Pool
                      5/2/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#322) Episode 22
                      5/9/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#323) Episode 23
                      5/16/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#324) Episode 24 (Season Finale)

All times ET. Source: Futon Critic
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        LOL - true.
                        And Hot + Leather = SMOKIN

I agree.
                        Spoiler:
                        I think this season Castle has been figuring his feelings. I'm not sure if that moment was the moment. But I think it's been a process for him this season.
                        3x04
                        Spoiler:
                        Well maybe not that moment. I think he already knew he had feelings for Kate, but maybe he's realised just how deep those feelings actually run. Now all we need is for Beckett to come out of denial. Those two need their heads banged together.

I think it'll be harder for Beckett to accept her feelings for Castle again after watching him walk away from her with his ex-wife like that. It must have really hurt her.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        Thought some might be interested in this - airdates for the remaining five episodes of the season.

Spoiler:
                        4/4/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#320) Slice of Death
                        4/11/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#321) The Dead Pool
                        5/2/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#322) Episode 22
                        5/9/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#323) Episode 23
                        5/16/11 (Mo.) 10:01 PM ABC (#324) Episode 24 (Season Finale)

All times ET. Source: Futon Critic
                        Why is there a huge gap again between 11/4/11 and 2/5/11?
                        sigpic

Comment

mid season break
                          But it's clear, at least by one measure, Stargate Universe is going out with a social supersonic boom.

Comment

waiting to put the final episodes in the May sweeps?

Comment

Originally posted by GateGhost View Post
                              mid season break
                              Another one? How many mid season breaks do you guys have?
                              sigpic

Comment

oh god.... please don't tell me that Gateworld are going all Pirate on us this April Fools?

Least i'm in the crows nest.... with the good view

Comment

Working...
                                X