X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thanks for that thunderstorm. I'll watch it tonight after work
    sigpic

Comment

That was one bloody AWESOME episode....Absolutely amazing....

Spoiler:
      18 minutes in and the first joke.... incredibly serious episode... and the kiss... Dayum... think i need a cold shower after seeing that.... and how close was Castle to admitting just why he still follows her....

Martha's little Cameo was damn good... don't think they've addressed just how scared she must be with him following Beckett

So Beckett's mum was killed cuz she was helping a mob dude who had been set up by some cops? This is going to be HUGE when it's resolved... wonder if it'll be this season or if they'll stretch it out another season or so?

Ryan and Esposito... Bros till the end

Dare say this beats the Tick,Tick/Boom 2-parter as the best in the entire show's run...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        That was one bloody AWESOME episode....Absolutely amazing....

Spoiler:
        18 minutes in and the first joke.... incredibly serious episode... and the kiss... Dayum... think i need a cold shower after seeing that.... and how close was Castle to admitting just why he still follows her....

Martha's little Cameo was damn good... don't think they've addressed just how scared she must be with him following Beckett

So Beckett's mum was killed cuz she was helping a mob dude who had been set up by some cops? This is going to be HUGE when it's resolved... wonder if it'll be this season or if they'll stretch it out another season or so?

Ryan and Esposito... Bros till the end

Dare say this beats the Tick,Tick/Boom 2-parter as the best in the entire show's run...
        Spoiler:
        It's starting to sound like there's no "Josh" either, but knowing writers that's what they want us to think so they can bring him in later to shatter Castle

Was a great episode alright

Comment

Just watched Knockdown
          Spoiler:
          And can I just say......WOWEEEEEEEEE. Beckett is scary I sure wouldn't mess with her

And that smokin' hot kiss. I don't think the kiss needed to be so......Hot. Not that I'm complaining mind you. And I imagine Castle isn't complaining either I heard her call him Rick. I can't recall but has she called him by his first name before? Remember I'm actually only on season 2.

I wonder who planned all this. Whose the head honcho. Think it could be someone close to Beckett? Someone she knows? Oh the possibilities And just think of the emo whump this could cause

Seriously, can this show get any better? Castle and Fringe are by far (IMO at least ) the two best shows on the TV bar none.

p.s. Ryan and Esposito rock
          Last edited by Linda06; 25 January 2011, 10:29 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
            Spoiler:
            It's starting to sound like there's no "Josh" either, but knowing writers that's what they want us to think so they can bring him in later to shatter Castle

Was a great episode alright
            About Josh -
            Spoiler:
            My guess is he isn't going to be around all that much. Last night, he was in Africa. Beckett'll mention a break-up in a few weeks. He's going to want to stay or something or other like that.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I get a new episode to watch tonight Well it's new to me

So I was thinking about the whole Beckett and her Mother thing
              Spoiler:
              If they wanted to keep it covered up wouldn't it have been in their best interests to shoot Beckett instead of having her run around and investigate it. They bound to know she just won't leave it alone till she gets the truth about what happened.

Maybe the reason the person in charge hasn't killed her yet is because they know her and they can't bring themselves to do it. Or maybe it would cause to much ruckus killing a cop. Oh the possibilities are endless

I'm hedging my bets on someone she knows And if it is you know what that means dont'cha?
              Spoiler:
              ANGST BABY
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Bro suggested Montgomery was the 'dragon'

i half expect the big bad behind Beckett's mothers death is Castle's dad....

Comment

According to Jon Huertas on his twitter account, there's a serious error shown on screen in the episode....

Spoiler:
                  When Beckett shoots the other guard, his weapon goes off as he falls and you can see Esposito flinch....

it seems that whatever it is they put in the guns to simulate firing hit him in the face, just below his eye

Comment

i saw that oops and had half a thought of
                    Spoiler:

dude, someone got shot, break in the angst

as to the oops
                    Spoiler:

even 'blanks' have a cartridge in them, usually a paper wad that holds the powder in the cartridge (basically a bulletless cartridge)

they CAN kill. and have when actors have played with them. Jon Erik Hexum and Brandon Lee two victims of 'loaded with blanks' guns, if i'm remembering right
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

According to Jon Huertas on his twitter account, there's a serious error shown on screen in the episode....

Spoiler:
                      When Beckett shoots the other guard, his weapon goes off as he falls and you can see Esposito flinch....

it seems that whatever it is they put in the guns to simulate firing hit him in the face, just below his eye
                      Oh, ouch! I'm glad he's okay. Like Sky pointed out, that can be dangerous.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 2
                        Spoiler:
                        Watched the mummy curse ep last night Awesome ep. Funny. Poor Castle getting Punked

We're over half way through season 2 now and adding season 1 and much of season 2 there is only one ep in all that I wasn't that keen on. That is some high quality they got going.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't remember there being an episode I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I don't remember there being an episode I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.
                            I found the baseball ep a little boring, that's the only one I've felt like that. Every other ep I've loved.
                            sigpic

Comment

While Bro liked Knockdown... he felt it was a bit too serious... he enjoys the show for the humour...

Comment

While Bro liked Knockdown... he felt it was a bit too serious... he enjoys the show for the humour...
                                I just watched that ep last night and LOVED it!! I think that the show needs to be a LITTLE serious every now and then, you know? I'm a BIG fan of it and have watched it from the beginning. I might start over again actually (I have the DVD's) once I finish watching season 2 of House.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X