No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a recording on a tape, that she'd hidden in the elephants that Kate had on her desk, that was basically Bracken confessing to his evil deeds. That's what her mom had that got her killed.

6x22 Veritas - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3587866/?ref_=ttep_ep22
    Kate Beckett is following a man she believes is related to the death of her mother. The man turns up dead the next morning. They discover that the man was killed by Vulcan and when his body is discovered, Beckett is framed for that murder. Her only hope is to discover a cassette recording that will help her solve the case and prove her innocence. Castle and the entire team at the precinct must help her or go down with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Spoiler:
      Wow that sounds kind of complicated and at the same time a bit clichéd if you don't mind me saying so. I wonder what he would have had to say that needed him to be killed. Still not sure what Kate's mother had in terms of knowledge that got her killed.....Did we ever find out what she had actually done, seen that got her killed?
      Johanna Beckett had figured out that Pulgatti was framed for the murder of undercover FBI agent Bob Armen. She clearly knew enough that either Raglan or McCallister told Bracken about it. And she did know that Montgomery was the third man involved in the Armen case.

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
      There was a recording on a tape, that she'd hidden in the elephants that Kate had on her desk, that was basically Bracken confessing to his evil deeds. That's what her mom had that got her killed.

6x22 Veritas - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3587866/?ref_=ttep_ep22
      Kate Beckett is following a man she believes is related to the death of her mother. The man turns up dead the next morning. They discover that the man was killed by Vulcan and when his body is discovered, Beckett is framed for that murder. Her only hope is to discover a cassette recording that will help her solve the case and prove her innocence. Castle and the entire team at the precinct must help her or go down with her.
      The tape was made by the late Roy Montgomery and given to Johanna Beckett shortly before her death.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Wow so much stuff......... Poor Beckett
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          The more I hear about this, the more I think should they just end the show.
          Amen.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          If they do that, honestly, they should just take time off and reboot it, Maybe calling it Castle PI and let it be a mid season replacement.

Another thing that factors into the cost of a show, people get raises. The longer a show is on, the more the cast and crew get paid, thus the more ratings a show must pull to pay the bills. And, with most shows, their ratings start out slow, peak then trail off. (NCIS being one notable exception)

So, usually, as your production costs go up, your ratings and revenue are going down. Which gives many shows a finite life span of profitability.
          The bolded part is an intersting idea.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I hope this isn't they way they go.
            Next week is the season finale of "Castle", and with Stana Katic & the actress who plays Lanie leaving, probably the last of Castle as we know it.
            Spoiler:
            However, the preview for next week suggests that they might kill Kate Beckett off. I really would hate to see that.

Comment

Where is Alexis I want more of her.

Comment

agreed !

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Is Alexis still going to school at all?
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well, if Entertainment Tonight is to be believed (as well as a couple of other sources), Castle has been cancelled, and it's last episode will be next Monday.

Spoiler:
                    And if they are to be believed, Kate Beckett is not going to survive .... . I'm not sure I want to watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Well, if Entertainment Tonight is to be believed (as well as a couple of other sources), Castle has been cancelled, and it's last episode will be next Monday.

Spoiler:
                      And if they are to be believed, Kate Beckett is not going to survive .... . I'm not sure I want to watch that.
                      Spoiler:
                      Apparently they filmed an alternate ending for the series finale. I'm hopeful for a happily ever after, instead of what was hinted at in a season finale if there would have been a S9.

Comment

Confirmed by the actor who place Javier Espisito via twitter, I'd have ot search for his tweet but it said something like this

"Well, it was fun. #Castle over" or the like, others can confirm or clearify the tweet that I most likely got wrong

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It's official and all over Facebook that Castle, CSI:Cyber are cancelled and Supergirl is going to CW.

Nathan is very talented and can do anything. First Firefly now Castle. Hollywood and the networks seem to be in a ball of confusion.

Comment

CSI Cyber was kind of rubbish so glad that's cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                              It's official and all over Facebook that Castle, CSI:Cyber are cancelled and Supergirl is going to CW.

Nathan is very talented and can do anything. First Firefly now Castle. Hollywood and the networks seem to be in a ball of confusion.
                              I don't think was confusion at all. When the writers hooked the two of them up, the tension in their relationship and the show vanished. In short, the show had run its course.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                I don't think was confusion at all. When the writers hooked the two of them up, the tension in their relationship and the show vanished. In short, the show had run its course.

Didn't this curse begin with Moonlighting when David and Maddy hooked up?

Comment

Working...
                                X