Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    You're welcome. *Hugs back*

I know the feeling. My allergies have been REALLY bad this month. Thankfully I had no problems at work today.

Hopefully that's a good sign.
    Yes, hopefully it is. Mine have seemed ot have backed off as well, so that's good too.

Only two weeks until Castle airs!!! Right? I'm right, right? I hope I'm right cause I've seemed to have blocked that day off as the premier,

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Less than 2 weeks now.

ABC had the season ender tonight. I think I liked it better than I did the 1st time.

I don't understand that scheduling. I think it would be better if you had to take a break, to do it this week and air the season finale next week to carry the momentum into the new season.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I'll be missing the live episodes, I have a class then.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

So what's going on next week that they had the series finale last night instead of next week?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            Less than 2 weeks now.

ABC had the season ender tonight. I think I liked it better than I did the 1st time.

I don't understand that scheduling. I think it would be better if you had to take a break, to do it this week and air the season finale next week to carry the momentum into the new season.
            They most likely have a two-hour premeir of a new show scheduled for next week.

That being said, your idea makes more sense to me, Thunderstorm.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

i do like that Gif....

The sneak peeks are interesting....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Alibi here in the UK may overtake themselves soon. They are showing season 3 in the afternoons and season 4 on Wednesday evenings...!
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hey all!!! 10 days left if you count today and the air date!!!! I've already rewatched my S4 DVDs two times in anticipation. I've been devouring every scrap of info I can find, despite my promise to myself to remain spoiler free. I should just face it...I'm never going to remain spoiler free for any of my shows lol.

Speaking of spoilers...I saw the posted video of the promo a page or so back, but I didn't see anything else in the way of videos. So I thought I'd share the three clips from episode 5x01 that are posted in several places, but are collected nicely at the castle-fans.org site into one spot. The site also has about 50 promotional photos that were great to look at, as well as some interviews and such. Anyway, here's the link to the post with the three vids and the main site is Castle-Fans.

Enjoy!!!!!! I know I did lol!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      Hey all!!! 10 days left if you count today and the air date!!!! I've already rewatched my S4 DVDs two times in anticipation. I've been devouring every scrap of info I can find, despite my promise to myself to remain spoiler free. I should just face it...I'm never going to remain spoiler free for any of my shows lol.

Speaking of spoilers...I saw the posted video of the promo a page or so back, but I didn't see anything else in the way of videos. So I thought I'd share the three clips from episode 5x01 that are posted in several places, but are collected nicely at the castle-fans.org site into one spot. The site also has about 50 promotional photos that were great to look at, as well as some interviews and such. Anyway, here's the link to the post with the three vids and the main site is Castle-Fans.

Enjoy!!!!!! I know I did lol!
                      Thanks for the link, TrueRomantic!!!!!!

I can't wait for next season to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

EW have posted the scene that'll probably kill most of the Castle Fandom on Monday...

Spoiler:

It is rather spoilery....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                          EW have posted the scene that'll probably kill most of the Castle Fandom on Monday...

Can't wait for the start of S5
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Ha! Mom's home.

Monday isn't soon enough.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post

Spoiler:

Thanks for the link!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and here's another sneak peek that made me laugh..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X