No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't here for a few days. I was trying to find Castler ep from Monday night but nothing came up. Was it on on Monday?
    sigpic

Comment

not this Monday just gone no.... new episode this coming Monday though

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Oh right. I was so looking forward to it too.
        sigpic

Comment

Just watched 'Knockout' and at the end it was said: New season next year!. Ok, that could mean January, but also July
          sigpic

Comment

It is a long wait after Knockout.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Can you guys go to sidereel.com and watch the eps. It's a pain because you can only watch about 72 mins at a time, but so many of those a day and you can catch up to season 4.

Saw some pics on line for Cuffed... I so can't wait for that ep too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Can you guys go to sidereel.com and watch the eps. It's a pain because you can only watch about 72 mins at a time, but so many of those a day and you can catch up to season 4.

Saw some pics on line for Cuffed... I so can't wait for that ep too.
                I use watchseries.eu for that. It allows you to shoose which external video site you want to watch it on. One only allows you to watch 72mins (or is it 60?) at a time (it's called videobb) but there are others that are decent and they have Season 4. There are TONS of shows listed so if you're behind on any other shows you can go there for those as well.

What's Cuffed about?? I haven't heard of that one.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  What's Cuffed about?? I haven't heard of that one.
                  *places hands on ears and sings* LaLaLaLaLa!!!

Please use spoiler tags!

I've been so disappointed by most episodes this season. In hopes of improving my experience, I'd rather not have any expectations going in.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    *places hands on ears and sings* LaLaLaLaLa!!!

Please use spoiler tags!

I've been so disappointed by most episodes this season. In hopes of improving my experience, I'd rather not have any expectations going in.
                    It's been a rollercoaster for me.. There are some I liked and some I hated. I'm thinking the one this coming Monday will be one I hate.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      It is a long wait after Knockout.
                      Don't worry, I'm watching S4 already But they planned to show eps from S2 in the meantime, but now there's no Castle at all on TV.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Don't worry, I'm watching S4 already But they planned to show eps from S2 in the meantime, but now there's no Castle at all on TV.
                        Ah, so you have seen Rise. Can you watch on the ABC site there?
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Was there a promo for 4x10 after the episode last night? I can't find it on youtube or anywhere else and it's driving me crazy.
                          sigpic

Comment

There was no promo last night. How long do we have to wait for a new episode?

About last night's ep.

Spoiler:
                            Can I just say I fell in love all over again with Javi last night! And that's saying a lot considering my deep and abiding love for Nathan/Castle. I thought they portrayed Kate's PTSD fairly realistically. It was resolved all too quickly, but aside from that very well done.

Also, did it seem like Javi and Lanie had that "we're together" in sync feel? Sure seemed that way to me.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Bloody hell, that was a good'un...

Spoiler:
                              That being said i thought the fact Castle seemed to hold back so much was a bit off.... specially when Beckett lost it in Grace point...

Esposito.... *Bows* Huertas kicked it out the park last night.... and yes, i did think that esplainie was rather prevalent given what happened a couple of episodes back.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                                Bloody hell, that was a good'un...

Spoiler:
                                That being said i thought the fact Castle seemed to hold back so much was a bit off.... specially when Beckett lost it in Grace point...

Esposito.... *Bows* Huertas kicked it out the park last night.... and yes, i did think that esplainie was rather prevalent given what happened a couple of episodes back.....
                                I think
                                Spoiler:
                                Regarding Castle stepping back - he tried to help early on but she pushed back. So he did the only thing he could do and quietly support. He went to someone who knew what to do about the PTSD for advice and told that person - eventually - to deal with it.

As someone who has lived with PTSD my whole life (not mine, but Dad's and Hubby's) Sometimes, that's all you can do.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X