X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    I'm glad raj has a story

Spoiler:
    so his girl is just as messed up as he is, good. they can help each other grow a bit. And I do like the effect amy has on sheldon, and the love leonard has for penny was just lovely. Johnny did such a great job as the 'everything my girl does is oscar worthy'

a good mix of character and laughs
    Well, Johnny and Kaley dated in real life for two years (spanning the first 3 seasons) while on TBBT, so he was probably drawing on real-life experiences for that bit.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I am waiting to see about the Raj new storyline not sure if I like the girl yet I was hoping for someone different like a scifi/fantasy girl geek
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hi all.
        I have some news for you...

Kaley Cuoco, the beautiful Penny, has reached the top ten of FHM's 100 Sexeist Women In The World 2013. She graces the top ten at No. 6.

She has gone up 50 places from here position of No.56 last year...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she doing lots of commercials too! one of them with William Shatner

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I love her work I saw her start in 10 simple rules in dating my teenage daughter or what ever it was called it was also with the Late John Ritter. I also liked her in Charmed but the rest of the Charmed fandom didn't like her character that much. She has great timing love seeing that she is getting more popular she seems like a nice girl from what I have read.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Is it my imagination or are the writers running out of ideas for the show. As I have not enjoyed the last few episodes that I've watched. I'm watching season 6 on E4 here in the UK.

I admit there were a couple of episodes that I have enjoyed. The Santa Simulation being one of them.

Comment

I was wondering that too but I still love the show I wish the would bring a scifi & fantasy geek girl on to the show I would want her to be with Raj so the guys would be jealous that his GF is into the same things he's into
                Last edited by poundpuppy29; 30 June 2013, 08:03 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm watching the entire series on DVD for the very first time along with someone else, and we've reached the latter half of season four—incredible hilarity. What's interesting is that every time we decide to watch an episode on DVD, we often find the same episode airing in reruns on cable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season Six has finished showing here in the UK on E4.

Comment

I love this show!

You know you've watched a lot when you find yourself quoting Sheldon! "I'm not insane.....my mother had me tested."

And "What fresh hell is this?"

Good luck at the Emmys Jim Parsons! And the show itself.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it's hilarious. I wish the people behind it would create a spinoff sci-fi show, because they'd probably have a decent chance of actually getting high ratings for one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some Comic Con highlights (contains spoilers):

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/ul...ml?cache=clear

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Ive watched it but just do not find it funny.
                            Maybe its because im not from the U.S.

I just do not get it.

I watch an odd episode and say what so funny.

Comment

I admit that TBBT is not to everyone's taste. But I find it very enjoyable.
                              It's always got at least a couple of genre related references.

I suppose you could say it's a bit like 'Marmite' you either love it or hate it.

Comment

It beat out American Idol in the ratings several times last year, so it doesn't exactly have a cult following. (Unlike most of the TV shows mentioned on it - ironically.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X