The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    I have missed oh so many episdoes of this hilarious show, but I recently caught the final 2 episodes of Season 4...what a surprise ending! It should make for an interesting Season 5!

Also, just in case this hasn't been mentioned here.

source
    glad your getting into it as it's a great show.
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I think they're showing repeats of season 2 on Channel 4 here in the UK at the moment.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

OK, so after I watched the season premiere last week, I guess the only character I really care about is Penny. Everyone else's lives aren't as interesting as they used to be.
        Let's see what's happening tonight.

Comment

Now I've got a digital system for my television. I'm now catching up on episodes of the seasons I've missed.
          Some are very funny...

Comment

I'm really getting into this show. My sister is a massive fan. She just got the newest DVD set. (Series 4, is it?) Sheldon is her fave, she says she wouldn't mind if it became The Sheldon Show..
            I think Leonard is becoming my favourite. He seems to know how to handle Sheldon best.

Doesn't Sheldon like Babylon 5? Why not, is he mad?!
            I love that part where one of them (can't remember who) says he can't decide what to watch out of Saturn 3 or Deep Space 9, and Leonard says to comprimise and watch Babylon 5!
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I just caught up on the newest season. I realized I really missed this show, it is so fun to watch.
              sigpic

Comment

I really like Raj especially in the last season

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                I'm really getting into this show. My sister is a massive fan. She just got the newest DVD set. (Series 4, is it?) Sheldon is her fave, she says she wouldn't mind if it became The Sheldon Show..
                I think Leonard is becoming my favourite. He seems to know how to handle Sheldon best.

Doesn't Sheldon like Babylon 5? Why not, is he mad?!
                I love that part where one of them (can't remember who) says he can't decide what to watch out of Saturn 3 or Deep Space 9, and Leonard says to comprimise and watch Babylon 5!
                He must be mad not to like such a great show
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

i love how raj just, blammo, lost his inability to talk to penny...and no one seems to notice.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    i love how raj just, blammo, lost his inability to talk to penny...and no one seems to notice.
                    his still always got a drink with him tho
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I just thought maybe because shes just one of the guys now

Comment

I just love this show...

Comment

me too
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

raj was a riot last night

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Season 4 has been released on DVD here in the UK.
                              So it's on my wish list.

Comment

He did? Haha, I'll have to watch out for that! I'm starting to like Raj more too, now - he's so funny.
                                "And then he rolled over and realised... duh-duh-duhh...She was his cousin! Ahaha!"
                                And I love that imaginary Indian dance he does with Bernadette. That was awesome.
                                Can't decide if he or Leonard is my fave now.

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                                Season 4 has been released on DVD here in the UK.
                                So it's on my wish list.
                                Oh, my sister got that over a week ago.
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X